Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2006, 03:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,656 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Christine Kouame and I was referred to this website by a friend of mine.

In 1995, I lost contact of my best friend Sonia N'Dri in Paris, France. If anyone can provide me with any type of information, I would appreciate its.
Right now, I'm on vacation in Miami with my future husband and the faster I can get some info, the better it is for me.

She is a very tall, athletic build girl, very beautiful and dark beautiful skin.
We used to model together long time ago, so I'm not sure if she still does it; but we were both selected in 1995 by Elite Modeling agency in Paris for Fashion shows.

She had to go home because of basketball and since, we lost contact.
Last time, I heard about her through a friend, she was living in Altanta, Georgie and engaged to some named Silvain Kyssi.

Please, if you know anything at all about my friend, let me know.
I never met anyone like her. I'm getting married in June (Paris) and I will be honored if she can be my Maid of honor.

I don't speak english very much, I had to get someone to translate this for me. so, if you answer me, use small english words.

my personal email is christinekouame@hotmail.com

MERCI BEAUCOUP A TOUS.

Bye Bye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search