U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2006, 02:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,625 times

Advertisements

There is missing woman out here in Houston Texas by the name of Jasmine Williams Scott Thomas or Scott Williams Thomas. She was just married to a man by the name of Reginald Thomas on November 6, 2006. I don't know who to contact on her behalf. I am putting a missing person search out for her. She has a son that is being raised by her mother out there in Alabama and she is approximately 3 months on Dec. 1, 2006. She has a brother I think that goes by the name Norfuss or something like that. She talked to her brother on yesterday about staying at his condo or something like that. He was boarding a plane. She last spoke with her mother about wiring her some money by western union. That was the last conversation that she had with her relatives. If you are these relatives please contact me. Her cell phone number is a cricket phone that is 281-690-2014. If you know this cellphone number and you can identify this woman please contact me asap. She was last seen with a man by the name of Reginald Thomas from New Orleans east. I received a disturbing phone call last night saying that he had put her out on the interstate and he wouldn't tell me where he left her. I do have a picture of her and her baby so if you all need to see the photograph can you please contact me as soon as possible. I am at 713-429-9744. She and Reginald was last seen together at my residence in Texas (Katy/Cypress) area where he started an argument with her and she left with him. I asked her not to go with him because I had a feeling that he would do her something wrong. Please anyone out there if you know this woman please call me as soon as possible or contact her people to contact me. Thanks Mona.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search