Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 12:36 AM

775 posts, read 776,312 times

Advertisements

NV Office of Vital Records can be accessed on line and you can make a request for a Birth certificate. But your dad is your most valuable resource here. He should be able to think back to where the child's mother went to school and when, etc. her info may be in a yearbook that can be found on line. He should also have a copy of, or be able to get a copy of, the RO. He will have been served with it. And if the Order was extended, that will have had to be ordered by the court. That would certainly detail who is being protected, address, etc. He may also have had an attorney who represented him, who could provide information with his request. Clark County Clerk of Court may also have a record, but again, juvenile records may be sealed. We also don't know for sure what the basis of the RO was. Were there criminal charges filed against him in relation to the RO? Can he get his own background check which may contain a record of an arrest or citation? He can get this at Metro for about $15, if all this happened in Vegas. If he is well enough to research some of this on his own behalf, he may get some of the missing pieces. It is worth a try. It would be difficult for anyone else to get this unless they have power of attorney or any other legal responsibility for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 09:28 PM

14,466 posts, read 20,648,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissgasmask View Post
Sorry I haven't responded. I never received a.notification there were responses and I'm busy with my daughter in the hospital.

My father doesn't recall much. Like I said, he is very sick, and I only know what I've been told. He was not listed as father because the parents of KC hated him and wanted him to not have anything to do with their daughter or his kid. I can try and ask him more but I don't know what he can tell me or how reliable it will be. If anyone has any resources I can use to help me that would be great, and there is a chance I could try and find vital records in person as i am in Vegas for my daughters treatments right now through the end of the month.
Click on the title of your question. At this moment it is near the top. Then click on thread tools and subscribe. You'll get an e-mail (if you set it that way) anytime someone post on your question. You won't even have to login to CD, the content will be in the e-mail you receive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search