Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 06:17 PM

9 posts, read 9,842 times

Advertisements

My email is not case sensitive. They are both L. I was not raised with my dad and just reunited with my family after 17 years in july when I came to see my brother Todd who was sick. He passed away on the 8th of November. I am also trying to find things out. My cousin came across this when she was looking for info on my dad. My middle name is Denise because of my dad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 06:20 PM

I can see wherw that might be confusing. My middle name is Denise because my dads was Dennis. I was just reconnected with my dads side of the family after not seeing them for 17 years. I myself am learning things about my family. If i have another brother out there i want to know. Thank you for any help with this.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:21 PM

My email is not case sensitive.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:32 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,185,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayla McClain-Carrillo View Post
My cousin google my dads name. My brother recently passed away. She seen the message and she told me. How do i get the name associated with screen name.
As Howard mentioned, and so eagle-eyed, both of your posts containing your email are different. I would just leave as is. If you click on the OP's name, you will see where you can send a direct message. Or, if she ever comes back, she can do the same with you, or use the emails you provided.

Just copy and paste the screen name in to the Google search box and it will come right up.

Old 06-20-2018, 07:14 PM

Still trying to get contact information on Vtandgr. Never heard back. Maybe she never came back to this site. If you know who that is please have her email me. lvngmc10@gmail.com

Old 06-21-2018, 05:18 PM

14,477 posts, read 20,657,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
Is this the Walter your talking about? Walter Dennis Mcclain
71 years old

ADDITIONAL NAMES:
Dennis Mcclain, Dennis Mccalin
PLACES:
Paso Robles, California Tulare, California Visalia, California San Luis Obispo, California Wynne, Arkansas

ASSOCIATED WITH:
Donna Marie Catlett , Donna Marie Mcclain

If so I can get you his ex wife's address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayla McClain-Carrillo View Post
Hello My Name is Gayla McClain-Carrillo. Walter Dennis McClain was my dad.
Is the above Walter (age 71) found by Bill your father?

The Op is looking for someone born 1945 which is seen in the obituary posted by Eldemila.

What are the exact birth and death dates for your biological father and in what county did he pass away?

If the younger Walter is your bio father then the obituary above gives quite a few names.

Have you located and contacted all living persons named in that obituary?

Old 06-26-2018, 05:29 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/181027721
Quote:
Hello My Name is Gayla McClain-Carrillo. Walter Dennis McClain was my dad. Please email me back at lvngmc10@gmail.com on facebook as Gayla McClain-Carrillo. Would love to hear from you ASAP.
You can send the OP a direct message. I'm surprised she wasn't able to find your information by looking at the above link. She hasn't been back on this site since she posted.
Great info on the find a grave!

I sent the OP a private message which someone else probably did too.
Also sent a message to the pintrest that comes up on google. Hoping something works. Such a shame she hasn't come back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search