U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2006, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,196 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for an old friend of mine who's family was living in CA. about 12 yrs ago.
Her name is Patricia or Pat L. Black. Shes approx. 39yrs. about 5'2-5" thin build.
Her mothers name is Elizabeth or Betty M. Black.
I tried locating and got a name of a man, D. Harshbarger whom Betty might be dating.
Her older brother, Darrel E. Black, approx. 44. Hes about 5'7-9" with glasses.
Younger brother, Stacy G. Black, approx. 36, also 5'7-9"l.
Both brothers might be married. Lady's names of JenniferLynn age 39 and a Teffany age 29.
From what I found they are possibly in the area of Jonesburogh,Johnson City,Erwin or Gray,Tennessee.
If anyone knows them or there where about that I could reach one of them to contact Patricia, please let me know. I would very much appreciate it.
I have often thought about them all over the years and would like to know how they are and have my old friends back in my life.
Sincere Thanks , Tricia
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 08:14 AM

1 posts, read 2,204 times
lindakewrell@yahoo.com
hello
I AM LINDA STRONGLY IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS ONLY A WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURE MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY ME TRUE MY EMAIL-BOX lindakewrell@yahoo.com
so that i can senlindakewrell@yahoo.com
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search