Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2008, 07:04 PM

1 posts, read 5,931 times

Advertisements

Hi. My name is Elizabeth and I am trying to find my father. I have never met him before, but have always wanted to. His name is Seth Dashe, and he is a doctor. An ob/gyn, I believe that's what he went to medical school for. He would be in his mid-fifties, and last I heard he lived in Kentucky. I have tried to look him up online, but can never find anything of help. It looks like he might be in Ashland KY, but I'm not sure if that information is current. I am in my 20s now, and after pretending not to care that he abandoned me for my whole life, it has really started to hurt. All I have is a picture and a name, and am too scared to make too much of an effort to find him, since I feel there is a good chance I will be rejected. If anybody who happens to read this knows anything, I would be so appreciative. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,517 times
DASHE, SETH M (Age 54)

Associated names:
OASHE, SETH
SETH, DASHE
Possible Employment / Business Associations:
SETH DASHE, MD, PSC

ASHLAND, KY
MODESTO, CA
KETCHUM, ID
SALT LAKE CITY, UT

Possible Relatives:
DASHE, LEAH (Age 25)
BASMAJIAN, BARNES LORI (Age 46)
DASHE, JESSE (Age 22)
ARENDT, MARIBETH A (Age 53)

Possible Roommates / Associates:
HOLLAWAY, JENNIFER L (Age 46)
DASHE, SETH DR (Age 54)

Location Information
617 23RD ST
ASHLAND, KY 41101

Phone: (606) 833-9608
Location Type: Stand Alone

Old 10-09-2008, 08:08 PM

Go here:

KY: Bd. of Med. Licensure

License Expiration Date 2/28/2007
License Status Inactive Physician

Old 10-09-2008, 08:16 PM

I'm sending you a direct message with my phone number. Please call me.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 PM

Elizabeth,
I believe this is a picture of him:
Seth Dashe - MySpace People Search
Give me a call and I can give you additional information on him.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:44 PM

Elizabeth,
Thank you for calling me. I'm sorry I didn't have better news for you. I'm sorry for your loss.
Susan

Old 03-25-2009, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 5,618 times
Default re: Dr. Seth Dashe for Elizabeth

I am a relative of Seth. I don't know what you have learned about him but I'm sorry that he passed away about three years ago.
I had not seen him in years but his siblings kept me somewhat informed over the years. Seth was one of my favorite cousins when we were kids. I don't know, since he changed so much over the years (emotionally)whether he would have accepted or rejected a child appearing at 22. The person I knew when he was in his thirties wouldn't have. He was a good soul but had problems that began in his childhood and were never really resolved. I think of him all the time. I loved him and even remember him as a toddler. I saw a very giving, polite, sensitive, understanding side of him but others closer to him saw what he became like over the years from hurt and depression, etc. I'm sorry I didn't get any recent chances to get reaquainted with him. I wish he'd known how much he meant to me but I don't know if he would have absorbed it. I don't remember a lot of happy times in his life but then, I didn't live with him. He and his brother and sister are all very smart and capable. He left 2 or 3 kids, I think 2 are about out of college, 1 was at Berkely in CA last I heard. He was the son of 2 doctors who divorced many years ago. I care about your situation. I doubt after so long that you will find and read this post but I couldn't just leave it and say nothing. I can be reached at dashavaleska@yahoo.com Ronnie ps I see someone gave u the info about the loss. I am sorry. BTW I wonder if the Susan is the one I know (his father's second wife).

Old 03-26-2009, 12:11 AM

Hi,
I am not a relative of Dr. Dash and did not know him. I volunteer at this site and attempt to help people reunite.
Elizabeth has not been on this board in awhile, but you can send a direct message to her by clicking on her name and chosing the send a direct message in the drop down menu. If she has it linked to a current e-mail, she will get your message. I have pasted and copied your message and direct messaged it to her, but you can send her your own personalized message.
I did get a chance to speak with Elizabeth. I don't like giving people news of deaths of their loved ones over the internet so I had her call me. She is a very nice young woman and I think that she will appreciate any information you can share with her about her father.

Old 05-16-2015, 06:10 AM

1 posts, read 2,751 times
Hi Elizabeth. I'm a registered nurse who worked with your dad in the late 90's. I worked for him for about 3 years and he also delivered my son, who is 17 now. I don't know specifics but I heard when he left Ashland, KY, he went to Reno, NV. They said he was found in his black Mercedes SUV in a parking lot deceased. I'm sorry for your loss. I know he had 2 other children, Jesse & Leah. Maybe contact them for support. Your dad was a fantastic doctor & person. He seemed happy the years I worked with him. He had a great sense of humor! I'll never forget him as he delivered my only son. I'll pray for you God bless.

Old 06-24-2015, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,523 times
Hi Elizabeth, My name is Barb and I'm so sorry to learn that he has passed away. I don't know if you will ever see this message but maybe you eventually will. Your Dad was a very good doctor and delivered my youngest two sons in Sun Valley, Id. Both were unplanned pregnancies and he was very supportive and caring towards me. My youngest son will be 25 tomorrow June 25th, was born in 1990. My friend videotaped the birth and somewhere I do have the video and your dad of course was in the video. It was unexpected when I delivered a baby boy who had a bilateral cleft lip and palate. I was a mess as you can imagine and your wonderful Dr. Dad kept his cool and knew just the right things to say to me to get me through the moment of meeting my son and seeing that his face was so messed up. I believe when I went in for my 6 week checkup after the birth that I was one of his last patients there. I remember going to a yard sale in N. of Ketchum where him and his wife and kids lived. They were planning a move. I heard rumors that they were divorcing but I didn't know for sure. I remember the kids, Leah & Jesse. I hope someday you get to meet them. So if I come across this birth video that I know I have here somewhere, would you like a copy of it? Again, I'm shocked and saddened myself to learn about your fathers death. I was never aware that he was suffering and at risk. He was someone many people admired in the Wood River Valley and I appreciated him very much as a professional and also a friend. My email is bbarheart1721@gmail. Sincerely, Barb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search