Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 03:44 AM

1 posts, read 3,774 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am searching for any information on a Maria de Jesus Chavarria (Chuya) she is from Durango Mexico but lived in El Paso Texas and Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua between these date 1986-1992
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2011, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,725 times
I reading this posts and I think I can give it a try too...I have search for my father for years and I have not been sucessful..I know that he last live in Xalapa Veracruz, mexico his name is Orlando Jacinto Cortez Turcios...I have try the Internet, news papers ads, google, anything that can anyone can advise in how to locate a person could help...I have never met him, he left when I was 6 months old...I now have children and I would love for him to meet them too...I still have faith that one day I will find him..My name is Michelle Cortez

Old 03-24-2011, 02:25 PM

1 posts, read 3,697 times
Hello people my name ANNE GONZALEZ I have been looking for my father for several months now. I am 30yrs old I do not know who my dad is I have been serching on line but have not found anything. The only thing that I have found is his name and 3 brothers names. His name is ROJELIO PEREZ his brothers names are: JOSE PEREZ, JESUS PEREZ, AND ELIAS PEREZ. They are from PENJAMO, GUANAJUATO MEXICO, They lived in Rio Grande Valley, Texas and was last seen in Dade City, Florida, please if any one is reading this and has information on these 4 persons email me at [email]garciaanne8@gmail.com[/email] THANK YOU

Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 AM

1 posts, read 3,668 times
Default IN desperate need help finding father in mexico

I am looking for a Adrian Blanquel Ortiz 32 from mexico city he may be liveing in hidalgo with his father, he was deported in jan 2010, i am the mother to his 2 year old son, i have cancer and a dieing i have no one to take my son. I know how much he loves him and would hate to see him have to go to the state when i am gone, i have no family i am all my son has other than his papa. please help mme find him i have tried everything and i dont have much time left, please contact me at [email]dasem0609@gmail.com[/email] i really dont know what the time i have left is, and i want to know my son is with family who loves him..

Last edited by katzenfreund; 05-27-2011 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: added email you posted in your other post

Old 05-11-2011, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 3,630 times
I am looking for extended family in Mexico. All I have are the names of my decesed great grandparents to go on. Can anyone give me tips as to where to start looking?

Old 05-26-2011, 05:28 AM

1 posts, read 3,626 times
Hi I'm taydee yanez & I just found ouyt from an aunt of mine who my real father is all I know is he lives in mexico, CD juarez, chihuahua. His name is Mario Pineda. He was never in my life. & my mom passed away when I was 8 soo I have a lot of un answered questions. I was hoping you can help me. It would mean a lot to me. If you can any help is good. I appriciate it. Thank you.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 05-26-2011 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: duplicate post

Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 PM

2 posts, read 6,301 times
i am looking for my sister her name is nayeli cetina mendez please email me anthonyalfonso07@yahoo.com she was last seen in el paso,texas from the border patrol in 2007 /please some one help me she is missing since 2003

Old 02-02-2012, 09:59 PM

2 posts, read 4,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicabeer87 View Post
Hi. I am also looking for a loved one in the city of Guadalupe Etla in Oaxaca, Mexico. My boyfriend recently moved there to help his elderly father. I only had his cell phone number and for the past two weeks I haven't been able to get ahold of him and I'm worried. I'm just looking for an address for his father.

My boyfriend's name is Carlos Hernandez Rojas and I have his birth certificate. On the certificate it shows his father's name in this order but i'm not sure what name goes where "cristino salvador rojas herrera" and his mother's says "Dominga Gregoria Hernandez Mendez" (deceased). I feel like i've tried everything but thought that maybe someone would be able to help. thank you. Jessica
Cristino Salvador Rojas (de) Herrera Rojas is his true last name Herrera would be his mother's last name (which would be her father's last name)

His mother would be Dominga Gregoria Hernandez (de) Mendez her last name is Hernandez. Her mother's last name would have been Mendez

They take the fathers last name and they are OF their mother, so translated it would be for example... Cristino Salvador Rojas De Herrrera or Dominga Gregoria Hernandez De Mendez. De is "of" which means Cristino was born OF his mother who's last name was Herrera. When they come here, then tend to use the mothers last name as a middle name then they would be "for example again" Cristino Salvador Herrera Rojas.

Hope that helps. I spent a TON of time searching for my daughter's father.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,831 times
hello Im 33 yrs old and im so passionate about meeting my dad
my mom got preignat and he desapear I would love to see him and have that
relationship complite for me and for him forgiveness is always a gift
his name is Jose Manuel Gonzalez Hernandez
el trabajo en la policia judicial en Mexico D.F also in TJ and Guadalajara
pls help me

Old 04-19-2012, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 2,761 times
hi i'm looking for my brother.
i don't know him, he es from bora bora o tahiti or someting like that. he probably born in 1987
My father worked in international cruise then and in 1986 received a letter from his mother saying she was pregnant.
I know nothing more about it except that she was a brunette with green eyes with about 22 or 25 years old.
if you are from the French Polynesian islands, born in 1987, and only you know your father is from Acapulco, Mexico. Please contact me to iwanitas@gmail.com
I am a woman and I have 19 years, I am an only child ... until now.
I would love to meet you please. would be wonderful to have a brother or sister
P. S. if you know someone with this story please Communicate this ad
with love .. Alejandra
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search