Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 03:20 AM

1 posts, read 24,989 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find my older sister and brother. I didn't know them as a child as my father (also their father) died right before I was born and I was never given an option of a relationship with them. I would like to find out if anyone knows them. They were both born in South Texas, probably the Vidor, Beaumont or New Waverly areas. His name is James Frances Marion Ward Hendricks but probably goes by Ward. Her name, which I am sure I will spell wrong, is Elysia Hendricks. I think her middle name is Ruth. The should both be in their early to mid thirties. I don't know if she has married. Please help!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 10:16 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,947,779 times
Alicia,

If you scroll down further in CD forums, you'll see some other topics besides states. On the bottom of that list of forums, you should see one called people search. They are great at finding people or at least getting you in the right direct. A couple things to remember there....

First - put the name(s) in the subject line (easier to find later).

Second - make sure you have enough information for a comprehensive search. As much information as possible. (i.e. a birthdate is best, but if you don't, and approximate age, parents names, etc.)

Good luck on your search!!!

Rath

Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 23,140 times
I would be like to be connect to brothers sisters i know i have 3 brothers 3 sisters we all have the same Dad his name is Clinton washington Stewart . My name is Lawanda Latoya Stewart.Please email me s_lawanda21@ymail.com I would love to here something.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:53 PM

1 posts, read 22,250 times
I am looking for my sister and brother,quit naturally the their names were changed at the time of adoption but before their name was robert davis jr and sabrina johnson he was born july 4th 1975 and she was born january 29th 1974 in florida ..he was 1 and she was 2 when they were removed from the home and placed in a foster care in ft.myers florida if anyone have even the slightest idea or information please contact me at [email]dijonqueen09@yahoo.com[/email] thanks

Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 PM

1 posts, read 21,727 times
I am looking for my siblings by the name of Donald Taylor, Lloyd Taylor, Diane Taylor, Hope Taylor, Gary Taylor our mother name was Dorothy Mae Taylor and our father name was Lawrence Taylor. We were split up when we went into foster care.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:10 PM

1 posts, read 21,565 times
I am looking for my half sibling that is believed to be a sister. I know her mothers Maiden name is Dalley. My Father wanted to know her before he passed in 2004. His name is DeVere Childs. She was born in Cedar City Utah on October 21st possibly in 1971-2. I have no clue if she was placed for adoption or remains in the same family. Please email me at [email]sapphire.girl.jc@gmail.com[/email] Thank you!

Old 10-21-2011, 05:35 PM

4 posts, read 28,142 times
Good luck! Funny I found my family out here as well.
Well worth the effort. I'll keep a eye and ear out on your
last name.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 20,147 times
I am looking for my biological sister and brother. My Older Brother's name is David Matthew Taylor, he went by Matthew when he was little but i don't know if he still does he was born on September 6, 1991. I'm not sure what my little sister's name was but she was born in august 1995. My mother's name was shelly. If you know my brother, sister, or mother please contact me by email my email is monsterenergy457@yahoo.com please help!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 18,132 times
I am looking for my brothers and sisters i don't know much, but i do know that I have a older sister before me who should be around 16-18. I was told there are 8 of us, my father is Dominic Anthony Sacco. Contact me if you know ANYTHING @ [email]lexi.sacco@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 01-06-2013, 04:18 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
C-D does not help find minors.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search