Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2007, 04:13 PM

2 posts, read 4,991 times

Advertisements

I am hunting for relatives of Henry Jones Fuller of or near Wadley Alabama. He was married to Emmaline Lenor Gardner. They had sons names Argus and Archie and daughters named Adele, Annie Fuller Freeman and Minnie. I would appreciate any information that anyone could forward.

Thanks Frank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2007, 04:13 PM

12 posts, read 46,986 times
Hi Frank,
On Zabasearch.com there are a couple listing for Henry Fuller. Please copy this link and paste it to your browser

http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zab...=&name_style=1

or

go to www.zabasearch.com and enter the name you want. If yo need help please let me know.I hope this works for you.have a nice day.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:42 AM

1 posts, read 3,672 times
Frank,
I am the son of Minnie Fuller and Grandson of Henry Jones Fuller. My email is [EMAIL="mhughsmith@yahoo.com"]mhughsmith@yahoo.com[/EMAIL].

Old 12-30-2011, 09:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,894 times
Hi Frank,
My name is Thomas (Tom) Leonard Fuller. I live in Birmingham. I am Henry Jones Fuller's great-grandson. His son, Archie, was my grandfather; his grandson, William Russell Fuller, was my dad. You can reach me at [email]tlfuller@samford.edu[/email].

Old 02-16-2013, 12:35 AM

2 posts, read 5,263 times
Default Henry Jones Fuller data

Henry Jones Fuller was my great grandfather. He also had a son named Luther Bush Fuller, called "L.B." by the family. Henry's son, Archie Leonard Fuller, was my grandfather. He was married to Thelma Hodges and they had three children: my father, James Leonard "Jack" Fuller and William Russell Fuller, both deceased, and Dorothy Jean Fuller Jordan. I am certain of this information because I have personally met all of the above, including the siblings you mentioned in your post, with the exception of L.B. Can't remember if you listed Adele. She was one of Henry's daughters, also, and I remember her well. Argus Fuller had one son, Luther Bush Fuller (named after his older brother Luther Bush). I never met Argus's son and do not know if he is still living. I don't know if L. B. the elder had any children. Percy had daughters, I believe.

I am Jack Fuller's eldest daughter, Judy, and I have three siblings, James Leonard Fuller, Jr., Debra Joyce Fuller Hall, and Janice Kay Fuller. My brother has two sons: James "Jimmy" Leonard Fuller III and James Oliver Williams, born James Oliver Fuller, but his mother changed his name to her maiden name. Long story there. They had two different mothers, and the second son's name "James" came from his maternal grandfather, as well as from his father, my brother. Thus two siblings named James. My uncle William Russell Fuller had two sons, William Russell "Rusty" Jr., who played football for Auburn University in the early 70's, and Thomas "Tommy" Odie Fuller, who is now a Baptist minister.

Of course, all of the children of Henry Jones Fuller are deceased. My grandfather died in the late 50's of a heart attack, and the other brothers also died of heart disease, I think. The sisters just all got old! Archie Fuller's two sons are also deceased, as mentioned above. So the living Fullers in this family are Rusty and Tommy Fuller, both near Birmingham, Alabama, my brother James, who lives with me in North Carolina (he is disabled),his sons Jimmy and Oliver, also in the Birmingham area, and my sister Jan in Shelby County. My sister Joy Fuller Hall lives in Maine. She had three children with Jeffrey Neal Hall: Carmen Abigail Hall Luca, Jeffrey Neal Hall, Jr., who also presently is living with me, and Miranda Kay Hall. I married a North Carolina Harper, now deceased, and have two daughters, Anne Harper Wunstel and Sarah Elizabeth Harper. I hope this is helpful.

By the way, I did a little genealogical poking around a few years ago, and I am almost certain that my family is related to the Millard Fuller of Americus, Georgia, who started Habitat for Humanity. I believe that Henry Jones Fuller may have been his grandfather's brother. He bore a striking resemblance to my father Jack Fuller.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:59 PM

2 posts, read 5,263 times
Default Correction to 02/15/13 post re: Fullers

Frank, I was mistaken about my own cousin's middle name! As you may have figured out already, his middle name is Leonard, not Odie, and you have already heard from him on this forum.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:03 AM

2 posts, read 4,991 times
Ms Judy: I am have not been to this site in years. Actually I lost my information to get here. I barely remember your name. I remember your parents from visits to Aunt Thelma's house back in the day. Martha Sue Johnson Foster was my mother. Adele Fuller Johnson (My Mam'ma) was Mom's mother. I don't think I remember Aunt Thelma's husband (Archie, if I am correct) at all other than when we went to Aunt Thelma's house that night he passed away. I think we went and got Mam'ma. Been so long ago. Remember playing in the barn. Use to have dreams of sleeping in the narrow room on the back side of the living room. I am slowly putting together our family tree. I have some photographs of the Fuller family that I got that Mam'ma I reckon had and mom got and then I have them. I have one very old picture (group) with Mam'ma when she was very young. Don't know if this was a church photo or a Fuller photo. I think Uncle James, Mam'ma oldest soon acquired it somehow. Family tree of the Foster clan has be tough to find. My Great Great Grandfather was James H Foster and married in Talladega County Alabama. That is all we know. Know where he died but not buried. It is very interesting. Wish like crazy that I had got information from Mam'ma, she was a walking mainframe for know who was kin to who. Miss Mam'ma so much ! Take Care and if I can help please let me know. I have contacted Tom sometime ago and would want to meet with him with the photos !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search