Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2007, 11:13 AM

146 posts, read 738,542 times

Advertisements

How do I go about finding an address/telephone listing for a Mexican national who owes child support?
I have a paternity suit pending in AZ, but we need his address in Mexico to serve him papers. (My attorney says arizona will pursue across the border, and I know the town he lives in....I just need the address).

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 7,193 times
If you find out anything on this please email me and let me know what you were told!!! I am in the same situation. He was living in the united states AS a US citizen, which he is or was... but is now living in Mexico as a mexican citizen cause he has dual citizenship. I have filed a case in Texas and they have his social security number and all. But we have NO address. I have went to them with SEVERAL of his family members name and address and phone numbers and even HIS own email address and a phone number. They told me that since he was in mexico that there is nothing they can do. Can't they go there and get his ass since he is in fact a U.S. citizen? He lived here for YEARS. I talk to his Ex-wife ALL the time. I do not get it....Go to Mexico and be safe from your responsibilities here..since the U.S. isn't gonna go after me.....I think that's crappy!!!! I have been supporting a child of his for YEARS that he has known about and done NOTHING to help cause he KNOWS they will not mess with him there. He has even made SEVERAL trips to california and called me. I guess just to mess with me since he knows I have no idea where or when or anyway of catching him. So ANY help on this would be GREATFUL!!!!! I even thought about going to Mexico myself since i have a general idea of his location. But I figured I would lose it, freak out of him, and end up in a Mexican jail and NEVER see U.S. grounds again. LOL

Old 01-24-2008, 11:18 AM

2 posts, read 13,903 times
Default Looking for "Dads"

Hi. Did you ever find out any information on how to locate the "dead beat" dad? I am sort of in the same situation, but I am looking for him for other reasons than child support. We were once married and have a child together. We moved to Mexico back in 1999 because he was having problems with the law. I lived in Mexico with him for a few months before I got tired of him and not to mention very home sick. So I left him there and then divorced him once I got home. I haven't heard from him since. To make a long story short, my daughter is now almost 10 years old and she is longing to "know" him. I can't blame her so I told her I would try my best to find out where he is. I have been searching names, phone numbers, addresses, etc. online day and night, but with no luck. Do you know of any resources that you used that might be helpful in my situation? Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Old 01-24-2008, 01:10 PM

37 posts, read 109,588 times
what part of mexico was he in

Old 01-25-2008, 12:14 PM

2 posts, read 13,903 times
He was living in Reynosa at the time with his sister. But he possibly went back to his hometown to live with his mother in Rio verde, SLP.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:45 PM

1 posts, read 6,912 times
Default In the same boat as you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRiverRat View Post
How do I go about finding an address/telephone listing for a Mexican national who owes child support?
I have a paternity suit pending in AZ, but we need his address in Mexico to serve him papers. (My attorney says arizona will pursue across the border, and I know the town he lives in....I just need the address).

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
I completly understand where you are coming from. My sons father left me when I was 2 months pregnant and went to Mexico. I been trying to find him forever and talking to his family is like talking to a wall because they wont tell me anything, I know what state he is in and what city he is in but I dont know his address and he had told me he had owned a business down there but I have had no luck finding that either. But I wish you the best of luck with everything, and if you have any ideas let me know.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:58 PM

1 posts, read 6,033 times
my advice is just relax and wait. the us government will blackmail him into paying what he owes. how? when his passport expires they will not renew it till he satisfies any legal debt he has registered with a child support agency. so if he has a judgement in a court of law for unpaid childsupport, and he wants his us passport renewed, he has to pay up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search