U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2007, 07:06 AM

4 posts, read 12,397 times

Advertisements

Hi there

I'm a woman living in Denmark, Scandinavia, Europe.
I have an 'old' friend, Cheryl Burns - she married one of my friends long time ago and lived here in Denmark close to 20 years. Five, maybe six years ago she went to live on Hawaii - she game me her hotmail address before whe left, but my computer broke down shotly after and I lost it! She never got my address, and I've been trying to find her a couple of times without success.

A couple of days ago I did a name search (again), and her name came up in one of the directories along with the name of a town... Captain Cook!
I was not able to buy the rest of the information because of my danish credit card, and that was very frustrating. Later I found this forum, and I hope someone here can help me.

I know my friend Cheryl will be very happy to get back in touch with me, so if any of you know how I can find her, please send me a message.

Her name is Cheryl A. Burns and she is 48 or 49 years old. Her dad (Robert) is american and her mom is of Japanese or chinese origin. They lived in Costa Mesa, California when Cheryl was young. Cheryl has a fine medical exam from Denmark, but I'm not sure she can use it in Hawaii. She has long black hair and an outgoing and friendly personality.

Any help will be appreciated!

Helle
Denmark
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2007, 12:08 PM

1 posts, read 3,114 times
Talking Looking for your friend, Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helle-Denmark View Post
Hi there

I'm a woman living in Denmark, Scandinavia, Europe.
I have an 'old' friend, Cheryl Burns - she married one of my friends long time ago and lived here in Denmark close to 20 years. Five, maybe six years ago she went to live on Hawaii - she game me her hotmail address before whe left, but my computer broke down shotly after and I lost it! She never got my address, and I've been trying to find her a couple of times without success.

A couple of days ago I did a name search (again), and her name came up in one of the directories along with the name of a town... Captain Cook!
I was not able to buy the rest of the information because of my danish credit card, and that was very frustrating. Later I found this forum, and I hope someone here can help me.

I know my friend Cheryl will be very happy to get back in touch with me, so if any of you know how I can find her, please send me a message.

Her name is Cheryl A. Burns and she is 48 or 49 years old. Her dad (Robert) is american and her mom is of Japanese or chinese origin. They lived in Costa Mesa, California when Cheryl was young. Cheryl has a fine medical exam from Denmark, but I'm not sure she can use it in Hawaii. She has long black hair and an outgoing and friendly personality.

Any help will be appreciated!

Helle
Denmark
Hello Helle,
I saw your post, quite by accident accually and I looked up her phone number.
If this is the Cheryl you are looking for, the number is from Capt Cook on the BIG island of Hawaii..... Try calling 808 323-3485. Best of luck to you!!
Debbie Place

Old 02-19-2007, 06:29 AM

Thank you so much, Debbie!
I'll call that number later today and see if its her

Helle

Old 02-19-2007, 03:40 PM

Seems like the number you gave me it's a fax number to a gay-lesbian club. I'm not able to get a connection.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:13 AM

Default looking for right number

Still looking for the right number, so if anyone can help I'll be glad!

Any information on reliable online phone directories will be appreciated at this point.

Last edited by kimmieyky; 02-23-2007 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: same question

Old 02-23-2007, 06:53 AM

850 posts, read 3,013,168 times
Try the yellow pages or white pages on- line. Also - be aware the numbers posted may have changed - as info is not always updated regulary.

Your best bet may be to dial information for Honolulu Hawaii. They should ask for the name - and hopefully if she is listed, it will be available. You may also try contavting the city records in Honolulu. If she is living there - they may be able to at least give you the address needed. There should be no charge for this service. Additionally - most of theose on-line search sites that charge have incorrect info . Found that out the hard way.

Stick to the old fashioned search - check with anything free and publicly available.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:17 AM

1 posts, read 2,982 times
Default Looking for a lost friend in Denmark!

Hi...Im Hakim Bhemat living in Kolkata, India. Im looking for a lost friend by the name of LAYLA JAKOBSEN. We were pen pals for years when we were in our teens but have lost touch since the last 10 yrs. Can u plz help me find her? All I can remember about her is that she was earlier settled in Naestved, then moved on to sakskoebing. She has a sister by the name of Reidun.She was married & had a son.....

To ALL those staying in Denmark, can u by any chance please help me find her....My email add is hakimbhemat@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search