Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 05:41 AM

838 posts, read 2,236,066 times

Advertisements

Ok, it's been awhile since I have been here so it took me a minute to figure it out as well.
TO START A NEW THREAD:
1. Go here: //www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/
2. On the left side of the page there is a tab that says NEW THREAD. If you hit that tab, it will take you to the page where you can start your own thread.
3. If you really want to find this person, before you click the NEW THREAD tab, look just below it in the list of threads. The 2nd thread says:

//www.city-data.com/forum/peopl...tant-tips.html
STICKY - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT TIPS
This is good advice. It tells you the information you should be posting in your thread in order to assist the researchers in finding your missing person.

Now you know how to start a new thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,919 times
I am looking for my father Jerry J benny, From PA. He asked someone that happen to know us if she knew us, So I figure its time to know him since he is 75 & I am 24 and havent since him since I was 5 yrs. old.

I wrote a letter to the only Jerry Benny that had family member that match what my mother said, I sent it out tonite, I am so scared. I hear some not so good things. But I am sure he is different now. Lets see.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:27 AM

11 posts, read 17,034 times
I also am looking for my father. My mother does not know his middle name or birthday. The only thing that I have to go on is his name, Alonzo Hunter. I have been searching for him for almost 2 years. It is a very long and tiring process. Good luck to everyone out there!!

Old 10-08-2010, 09:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,662 times
My name is Caitlin Marie Ramsey and i am looking for my dad. I was told his name and no more information. I need some clues to finding him. I have checked every where. My dad name is Darwin Cale Boone. If you have any information please write me back please. I really like to find him.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:47 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,361,168 times
The best approach I've found to be successful is start with the persons' education record and time frame and probable birth location and approximate date, so you go backward and then forward. There is no information in this column from anyone.

How may we help if we don't know the location he/she emanates from? education record? military service? expected vocation? knowledge of anything unique: hobby? travels? criminal record? accomplishments? memberships?

Old 10-15-2010, 10:47 AM

8 posts, read 8,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuahoover View Post
I also am looking for my father. My mother does not know his middle name or birthday. The only thing that I have to go on is his name, Alonzo Hunter. I have been searching for him for almost 2 years. It is a very long and tiring process. Good luck to everyone out there!!

do you know an approximate age? maybe the state where he lives or where he has lived in the past? is he black or white? thanks

Old 10-15-2010, 10:48 AM

8 posts, read 8,042 times
do you know his approximate age or where he has lived in the past?

Old 02-24-2011, 11:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,029 times
Default looking for my father

i am looking for my father and his name is jose luis donato and born in puerto rico and last time seen was in ohio. and he is 49 this year. only i know that his birth year is 1962. but please help me find him. my name is josue donato pagan.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:32 AM

2 posts, read 3,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebby20 View Post
do you know an approximate age? maybe the state where he lives or where he has lived in the past? is he black or white? thanks

49 years old, last place was ohio, i guess puerto rico people is hispenic or latino that i beleve.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:59 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,484,728 times
tacos you need to start your own thread. This one belongs to someone else.

TO START A NEW THREAD:
1. Go here: //www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/
than on left hand side click on new thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search