U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-24-2009, 03:43 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,273 posts, read 5,820,421 times
Reputation: 9435

Advertisements

I'm looking for Patricia Lemmons (or Lemons). The last I heard she was married and living in the Tom's River, NJ area. I'd just like to see how she's doing.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-24-2009, 07:45 PM
 
2,466 posts, read 4,464,090 times
Reputation: 1311
Do you have anymore info. like aproximate age, possible spouse name (even first is helpful) parent's names, siblings, any other locations she may have lived...etc.

The more info. you can give the better the chances of finding her.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2009, 07:27 AM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,273 posts, read 5,820,421 times
Reputation: 9435
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoquilter View Post
Do you have anymore info. like aproximate age, possible spouse name (even first is helpful) parent's names, siblings, any other locations she may have lived...etc.

The more info. you can give the better the chances of finding her.
I forget her mother's first name but her father's first name was William or Bill; she had a sister MaryAnn; she's in her late 50' or early 60's; she used to live in Union Beach, NJ while growing up; I don't know her spouse's name at all.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2009, 10:36 AM
 
1,063 posts, read 2,237,101 times
Reputation: 701
Could the last name really be Clemons?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2009, 11:11 AM
 
2,466 posts, read 4,464,090 times
Reputation: 1311
I may have found Patricia's parents Here is their info.

William J Lemmons

home
540 Mullica Hill Rd, Apt 105
Glassboro, NJ 08028-1062

(856) 442-0233

He is living with a Emily Lemmons, his age is listed at 89 and hers is listed as 88. He used to live in Union Beach, NJ at one time.

If this is her folks maybe they can help you with info. about Patricia. Good Luck.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2009, 05:56 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,273 posts, read 5,820,421 times
Reputation: 9435
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoquilter View Post
I may have found Patricia's parents Here is their info.

William J Lemmons

home
540 Mullica Hill Rd, Apt 105
Glassboro, NJ 08028-1062

(856) 442-0233

He is living with a Emily Lemmons, his age is listed at 89 and hers is listed as 88. He used to live in Union Beach, NJ at one time.

If this is her folks maybe they can help you with info. about Patricia. Good Luck.
This would be correct. I remember her mother as Emily after reading your post and their ages would be about the same as my parents. Thanks for the help.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2009, 06:00 PM
 
2,466 posts, read 4,464,090 times
Reputation: 1311
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
This would be correct. I remember her mother as Emily after reading your post and their ages would be about the same as my parents. Thanks for the help.
You are welcome. I hope that the info. is still correct. Sometimes info. can be outdated. Good Luck in your search.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top