U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2009, 11:39 PM

3 posts, read 5,694 times

Advertisements

Looking for Stephanie Short maiden name Dres or she may go by Petra. Not sure if you went back to Germany. The last know address I have for her was from Alderson West Virgina. She has 3 daughters, Diana, Wendy and Vanessa.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2009, 12:01 AM

5,144 posts, read 10,613,325 times
Do you know what year she was born? Is Petra her middle name, or why would she go by Petra?

forum rules, please read them

Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,132,234 times
More questions...

Do your sister's have the last name "Short"?

What are their ages, date of births?

Old 04-06-2009, 02:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,214 times
Hello,

I'm a 21 year old college student living in southern California and I'm looking for my birth mother. I was born here in California, but my parents are immigrants and after I was born, my family moved to Japan. My mother is originally from Bulacan province in the Philippines. After my parents divorced (when I was 6) my siblings and my dad and I moved back to the States but because of immigration problems, my mother had to move back to the Philippines. Her full name is Estrella Pitas Garcia but she goes by Grace. I was in contact with her up until about ten years ago. She moved around a lot so I don't have an address but the address of her last letter is from Vergonville, Las Pinas 1741 in the the Philippines. I really want to find her but I don't know where to start. I don't know her birth year, but I know she is over 46 and her birthday is January 18 and she has three children, including me. If anyone can give me tips on where to start looking that would be great. Thanks!!

- Nik

Old 04-06-2009, 03:02 PM

652 posts, read 1,644,134 times
Default Hello

Try Pipl.com there are many Petra and Stephanie Shorts and it shows the picture for some of them that is on several social sites.
And if you use the name Stephanie Dres, there is one in Sommerville Ma., and there are many that are outside the US and even the search you put on Cousin connect comes up. I used the Alderson WV location. If you use Petra Dres there are a bunch of outside the US results.
I wish I could do more.
Good luck.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:04 PM

2,538 posts, read 5,757,500 times
nik92, If you go to the opening page for this forum, you can click the "New Thread" icon in the upper left.
In the thread title include the name of the person you are searching for.
If you need any more help, feel free to DM me.
FAQ
Q. A. Nonly

Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post
Do you know what year she was born? Is Petra her middle name, or why would she go by Petra?
I believe her middle name was petra and I believe she was born in 1963 or 1962. I really dont know though. I was a year old when I was placed in foster care.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 AM

My older sister was not a short her name was Dres her birthday date is 04/30/1981 and my younger sister was a short and her birthdate is 03/25/1985
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search