U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM

13,398 posts, read 18,455,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn hernandez View Post
sorry for all the confusion its wheeler t young mrbillm was right because the the last known address links up with the newjersey address.andre mason is his son marie mason is andres mother which they had lost contact with wheeler t young
Would you happen to know Marie's middle name or initial?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 09:18 AM

13,398 posts, read 18,455,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
His orib but doesn't give much info. I did see on one database that he had a relative named Phyllis Young but didn't give any age or middle name for her. (

Wheeler T. Young Obituary - Wildwood, New Jersey - Tributes.com
I find a related Phyllis also. Her estimated age is 71.
If Wheeler died in 2004 at age 58, then in 2004 Phyllis would have been age 63.
Men do marry older women.
Phyllis could be Wheeler's first wife, his older sister who never married, or the wife of one of Wheeler's brothers.

I see other people possibly related to this Phyllis Young. An Althea Young and Alton Young.
Althea is about age 50. Alton is about age 48.
Althea, Alton, and Phyllis all did live in Brooklyn many years ago.

There are online tributes to Wheeler, but those are not newspaper printed obituaries.
I searched the actual newspaper (Cape May County Library) and was unable to find the obituary for Wheeler Young, died December 17, 2004.

Back to Alton and Althea. Their ages are about 48 and 50. Birth years 1964 and 1962. Wheeler was born in 1946. Their ages do allow them to possibly be his kids. One would have been born when Wheeler was 16 and the other when he was 18.

If Marie and Andre have nothing for you, try to locate Althea and Alton Young.

Post any results you get. Good luck.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search