Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 06:20 PM

12 posts, read 21,405 times

Advertisements

looking for anyone with the last name young father name wheeler.who is looking for a son or half brother name andre mason
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 10:36 AM

120 posts, read 376,104 times
Does this mean you are looking for Wheeler Young? Your post isn't very clear. Do you have an approximate age or any other information about location.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:56 AM

I found a previous post of hers under someone elses with more info:

looking for wheeler young about 62 63 years of age, last known to live in brownsville in newyork looked up an address for him last address was in george ave but the building was boarded up that was a disappointment,that it my husbands fathers,they havent seen eachother in 39 years, i just hope i could find him so he can meet his grandchildren,as i heard he has 2 girls and one boy older then andre mason he is 40 now. his mothers name is marie mason,so wheeler young if you out there if anyone can help.

Old 08-29-2009, 12:11 PM

MASON, ANDRE L (Age 40)
Available(1)AvailableBROOKLYN, NYPossible Relatives:

CRISPINO, MARCELLO (Age 59)
MASON, MARIE M (Age 67)
MASON, YOLANDA NMI (Age 38)
MASON, E
MASON, ETHEL M (Age 67)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

CASANOVA, DOROTHY D (Age 64)
HUGHES, JAMES (Age 46)
HUGHES, DENICE M (Age 45)
HUGHES, ANTHONY (Age 43)

In not being able to find much on Wheeler B Young or Wheeler young I decided to look for Youngs around the age of 63 in New York in hopes of maybe finding a wife or close relative, just for fun. so here is what I found and a possible far fetched theory . Ella might be a wife or sister? Listed down under possible roommates is a Willie Lump, Willie is not far from Wheeler and maybe he has an alias Lump?

YOUNG, ELLA M (Age 64)
Available(2)AvailableFORT LAUDERDALE, FL
FT LAUDERDALE, FL
BROOKLYN, NY Possible Roommates / Associates:

JACKSON, JUAN W (Age 39)
SUTTON, MATTIE P (Age 61)
DANIELSWILLIAM, MARY LEE (Age 86)
TAYLOR, JULIETTE MARIE (Age 48)
SUTTON, EARL B (Age 61)
MACKIE, SHELDRICK L (Age 35)
WILLIAMS, TERRELL BERNARD (Age 27)
JOHNSON, THELMA VERONICA (Age 72)
LUMP, WILLIE

Old 08-29-2009, 06:27 PM

12 posts, read 21,405 times
thank u for responding to me you did good with some searches because andre mason is my husband marie mason is his mother and the hughes are andre's brothers and sisters,the other post of wheeler young is mine to with his age we havent known about young for 39 years,the only thing i know is he also had a son bobby, thanks again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search