Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 01:36 AM

1 posts, read 1,149 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I'm a 20 year old college student and I'm looking for my father. My mom met my dad about 21 years. He worked as a bus driver (commercial license) for what used to be Leisure Lines bus company that served the Northeast USA. His route was mostly from Atlantic City to Philadelphia and back. After my parents met, he moved in with her in Philadelphia but they broke up when/shortly after she got pregnant (I only know what my mom has told me about him and her story kind of changes a little everything I ask her why he left). Anyway, my mom is keeping a lot of her emotions hidden but I get the feeling that she does not want me to find him so she has not been helpful at all so I'm doing this on my own.

So besides from what I said in the first paragraph, I know his name (Juan Santos), his approximate age/DOB (between 52-56 years, don't know his birth month), 2 places where he worked (this was 20 years ago so that's obviously not sufficient info anymore) and the city where he was born and rasied(San Juan, Puerto Rico but I don't know what hospital or what schools he went to or anything like that). My mom also said that she met his sister once and she thinks that her name was Anita and she remembers her having twin girls. His sister was also born in San Juan as where his parents and everyone else. I think he came over here for HS or something like that. But this is all that I know. I don't know if he is working for another company in Philadelphia or if he has even moved back to Puerto Rico.

I've searched on Zaba and in the White Pages but his name is fairly common so it's kind of overwhelming and since my mom is not helping me, I feel like I'm stuck. Plus it's hard searching in the Puerto Rico databases for stuff. I'm trying to work that route but I kind of don't know where to turn. Any info/advice would be much appreciated. TIA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search