Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 07:46 AM

1,724 posts, read 2,493,257 times

Advertisements

Are the phones active? Also if you send a message to his Myspace as long as he still has the same email address myspace will foward your message to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 12:27 PM

2 posts, read 1,871 times
Default Dave and mark Goodwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deemarie1973 View Post
I am looking for my long lost brothers that i never got the chance to know.We have the same Dad by the name of David Dale Goodwin.There names are David Allen Goodwin and Mark Andrew Goodwin or the last name for Mark could be Stevens.David i think was born in July 1966 and Mark was born either Jan. of 1970 or 1971.If you can help please let me know.
Did you ever find david and mark ? You are looking in the right place.
I went through high school with dave, We were good friends and hung
out almost evrey day.
I was just doing a search to find him and found your msg.
If you found him let me know.
If I find any info I will let you know.
They are from norwalk oh, And both are good people!

Old 06-24-2010, 12:36 PM

2 posts, read 1,871 times
Default Dave and mark Goodwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deemarie1973 View Post
I am looking for my long lost brothers that i never got the chance to know.We have the same Dad by the name of David Dale Goodwin.There names are David Allen Goodwin and Mark Andrew Goodwin or the last name for Mark could be Stevens.David i think was born in July 1966 and Mark was born either Jan. of 1970 or 1971.If you can help please let me know.
I just checked out the myspace at dave goodwin 22 and thats daves son for shure ! Looks alot like him !

Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
There are a few David Goodwin's on facebook

Old 05-08-2012, 09:09 AM

1 posts, read 544 times
Smile Mark and David's Step Father

Hello,
It is a coincidence that I was searching for info on David Dale Goodwin and came upon your posting. I just had Mark and his wife in my home helping them on job applications.

First, I was looking for Mark's dad because it was reported he had recently died. I was trying to verify this. I have not seen David Allen since his mother's funeral several years ago. David and I were never able to be close because of his personal problems.

I am in constant communications with Mark and am willing to pass on information to him if you want me to. Mark is not aware that he has a sister.

I personally would be very interested in hearing about you.

Jesse R Stevens
jstevens26@neo.rr.com

Old 05-09-2012, 06:46 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,630,795 times
Try her to contact her by email. Hopefully, she has kept it updated but many have not. It should be in her personal info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search