Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 07:38 AM

2 posts, read 4,412 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
I need some desperate help here since I do not know where to start.

I am on the search for my husband, who has virtually no family...well he has, but he doesn't know where 90% of them are since he never knew them in person. We currently live in Europe.

He is looking for:
1. his only and older brother. He's never met or seen him because his brother was adopted right after he was born. The information we have is very little.

We are basically looking for a young man, born within the years 1969 - 1974 (?) in NYC from the parents Ray and Gretchen Masterson who lived in Hells Kitchen at that time.
The baby was adopted by an NYC jewish family through an agency from NYC.

2. he is looking for his father's sister (his aunt) and her possible children (cousins). She was born between 1946 - 1949 by the last name of Masterson. She grew up in California, then later moved to the Eastcoast.
The parents were first immigrants of Scandinavia and had impaired hearing.
Both siblings have not been in contact since the late sixties and probably do not wish to re-establish contact. Nonetheless Ray's son wishes to meet his aunt and cousins.

Does anyone have advice, tips, information? Please help as this search is very important to my husband.
Email: [email]myurbanfamily@gmail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 AM

2 posts, read 2,916 times
Default Looking for half brother

Hi. I'm looking for a half brother, who is probably in his 30s. My father visited Florida in the 70s or 80s and is his father. I found out about this from a family member (recently), and I'm interested in finding my half brother. My father is now deceased, and I am not sure if my half brother knows this. My father was from Connecticut...and I think he met the woman in Ft. Lauderdale or Daytona Beach. If you have any info...please let me know. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search