U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2006, 07:30 AM

1 posts, read 2,290 times

Advertisements

My name is Dorothy Diane Hatch and I recently found out that I was put up for adoption at 5 days old. I am now 27 years old and had no idea about this news until 2 years ago. I have taken it upon myself to write letter after letter to any Brights that I could find from Johnston County east. But no luck so far. I have been able to find some of my moms family but they were unable to give me any info on my dad. My name given at birth was Shirley Diane Bright. My biological fathers name was Andrew J Bright and he was born in Bladen County NC 5/1/1934 and died 2/1/95. A few years before he passed away he was homeless and lived on the streets in Raleigh. When he got sick he moved ot the Family Care Center in Clayton which is now the post office. If there is anyone out there that can help I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much

Diane
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2006, 09:13 AM

787 posts, read 3,441,655 times
I can give you the phone listings for Bright's in Greene and Pitt counties:

Bert S.Bright
Bert S. Bright, Jr.
Beth Bright
Bonita Bright
Charles H Bright
Christine Bright
Courtney and Ryan Bright
Dalton and Judy Bright
Dr. Don Clark Bright
E D Bright
Iris Ann Bright
James and Delores Bright
James L Bright
Jimmy R Bright
K Bright
Karen Bright
Katherine W Bright
Linda Bright
M E Bright, Sr
Malisa Bright
P Bright
Pearlie Bright
Robert Bright
Robert C Bright
Sheila Bright
Susan Bright
Tim and Mary Bright
Yvette Bright

All these people would be living in Pitt and Greene Counties in the eastern part of North Carolina. The towns they could be from would be Greenville, Winterville, Farmville, Ayden, Snow Hill, Hookerton, Maury, Walstonburg, and there are some other Pitt counties communities that I am not sure about. I don't know any of these people at all. I took the names directory from the phone directory. Good luck. Oh, and for a reference point, Greene County is about 50 miles east of Clayton and Greenville is about 20 miles to the north east of Greene County.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search