Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 08:05 PM

7 posts, read 63,588 times

Advertisements

Hi I am looking for my father. I have not seen or heard from him since I was 8 years old. I am now 36. I have been trying to look for him for a very long time and unfortunatly, I have had no luck. His name is Daniel Andrew Dakin and should be about 58 years old. The last thing I heard is that he was living somewhere In Nevada. Please if anyone knows him or knows where I can contact him my email address is, dianabrr@yahoo.com or sherryd@worldmail.com Thank you.

Last edited by Sherry36; 12-30-2006 at 08:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2006, 08:13 PM

950 posts, read 3,190,382 times
According to PeopleFinders.com, he is in Henderson (NV). If he is related to James/Jim Dakin, then he is listed in the telephone book (AnyWho.com), you could try contacting James/Jim, maybe he can help you get in touch with your father.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
According to PeopleFinders.com, he is in Henderson (NV). If he is related to James/Jim Dakin, then he is listed in the telephone book (AnyWho.com), you could try contacting James/Jim, maybe he can help you get in touch with your father.

Hi Brian, thankyou very much for the info. Yes, I have seen that a Daniel Dakin comes up in Henderson NV when I have done a search. I have also contacted James and according to him he is not related to my father. The curious thing is my father does have a brother who's name is Jim.

I have not done an indepth search because those sites ask for a credit card number which I don't have. So it has been very hard for me to locate him..

Thanks Again.....

Old 12-31-2006, 06:25 AM

504 posts, read 1,763,979 times
Go to Zabasearch[Google it] its free and there is a Daniel A Dakin listed for Nevada that matches age.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:14 AM

2,071 posts, read 12,014,209 times
Default Zabasearch

You need to type in "www." first - otherwise zabasearch won't show up.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:21 AM

Does me, I just typed Zabasearch in Google and up it was.

Old 12-31-2006, 09:47 AM

Hi Alexander thank you for the info. I have done a Zabasearch before, and I have called all the results that came up with an available telephone number. No Daniel Dakin appears to currently live at any of those addresses. As for the results that came up without an available telephone number, I did a reverse address lookup and did not have any luck either. All the addresses appear under a different name. I quess he use to live at a couple of those addresses before, but not any more.....Thank you again.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:26 AM

Sorry Sherry, try the clerk of the courts in the county where he may have lived, sometimes the public records are easily available, and they may have links to other sources. If you know of other relatives or maybe he was married, try her name. if you have a social security number he should be easy to find, might cost a little, a bank account usually works. If he was supposed to pay child support his social security number could be available to you, not so easy to get the number anymore, although I have been surprised. Mom may have information that you don't. Good luck to you.

Last edited by alexander59; 12-31-2006 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: add information

Old 12-31-2006, 10:27 AM

610 posts, read 3,318,852 times
Sherry - enter your own name in your search bar (I prefer "Dogpile Search").
Use your full name, use first and last, nicknames - in other words, use all possible variants that he might know you by. It is possible that he has already been looking for you and if he has, it is also possible that you will pull it up by first searching for yourself! (Weird - but works sometimes). If you have problems finding him - try looking for his parents - this works sometimes also. If you have his soc-security #, try making a friend in the credit industry who is licensed to use that info (didn't hear it from me). Also, input his last name ... let's say it's Smith ... with Smith Family Forum - this may bring up a family-genealogical site full of relatives. Good Luck!

Old 12-31-2006, 11:00 AM

He may be married to a Carolyn and has been since 1991, possible, I traced him a little through the clerk of the court in Clark County Nevada and also the tax assessor office. I can't find a record of him or her owning a house in Clark county Nevada although in 1991 records indicate he did. I am going to try nevada white pages now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search