Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2006, 07:39 PM

35 posts, read 167,032 times

Advertisements

I am looking for two male cousins who are the sons of my deceased aunt. Her name was Sandy Hurst Marsh. Her sones were Richard and David and I believe they were twins and were about 5 years old in 1969.

I believe they at one time lived in the White Marsh area outside Baltimore.

My aunt died in Virginia Beach VA in 1969 and after that time we totally lost contact with her children. She also had three older sons at the time of her death, Randy, Michael and Kevin.

After all these years I HAVE located Kevin and now am searching for her youngest children, as they are the only ones I believe to have been in the Baltimore area.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of Richard and David, please contact me!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2006, 07:41 PM

Smile Amanda - Perry Hall HS, MD Class of 1997?

She graduated from Perry Hall High School in about 1997.

If you know of an AMANDA who went to PHHS, PLEASE have her contact me.

Old 11-08-2006, 08:06 PM

Default Randy Hurst or Michael Hurst?

Am searching for Philip Randall (Randy) or Michael (Brandon) Hurst.

They are the sons of Sandy Hurst and Marion Hilton Hurst.

Sandy was my aunt and she died in 1969 and we lost track of her kids. She died in Virginia Beach VA, and at that time I believe that Randy and Michael lived in the Norfolk area, and that Randy was married to Myrna Neff and had at least one child.

If Randy and Michael are out there, please contact me. I have located your brother Kevin.

And my mother (your mother's only sister) is still living in Baltimore.

If these names ring a bell with anyone, or if you know where these guys are tell them someone is looking for them!

thanks

Old 11-08-2006, 08:11 PM

Default Richard or David Marsh, near Baltimore?

I am searching for the children of my deceased aunt. Her name was Sandy (Hurst) Marsh, and she died in 1969 in Virginia Beach VA.

At the time of her death I believe these two (Richard and David) lived with her and her husband Al in Virginia Beach, and that after her death Al took the boys to the Baltimore area.

They were about 5 years old in 1969 when my aunt died. They would be about 42 now.

If anyone knows these two guys please let them know that someone is searching for them.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:18 PM

3 posts, read 13,826 times
Have you tried looking at http://www.peoplefinders.com or http://www.voompeople.com ? I know that they give free summary reports with lists of possible relatives too.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:04 AM

1 posts, read 3,637 times
My daughter is married to Kevin's son. She asked me to help. I have found out that Milton was born in Tennessee, and that he enlisted in the army in Georgia. It looks like he passed away in Michigan in 1972. But I need to check into this some more. Any other details that you can send me would be greatly appreciated. I would love to help Kevin find his brothers too. Do you know anything more about Randy and Myrna and there marriage? Do you know where the boys were born? And where were Marion and Sandy married? in Georgia?

Old 01-07-2010, 05:23 PM

2 posts, read 6,404 times
my name is kary and michael was last seen in california san bernadino county the city is running springs.I was living with him for about 4 years so Im pretty sure this is him.he has two daughters serena and katy he was living with them last,that I know of. I hope this is helpful i know he said he wanted to find his family.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM

2 posts, read 6,404 times
michael was born in maryland ,I remember seeing it on his birth certificate.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:40 PM

1 posts, read 2,779 times
My name is Cerina Hurst, I am Micheal's oldest daughter. I have been searching for him for years. The last time my sister Catie and I saw him was about 8 years ago. He lived with my sister for a little while then moved back to orange county, we have not heard from him since. I anyone has any info please email me at gibycrew2@gmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search