Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2012, 06:13 AM

234 posts, read 880,153 times

Advertisements

Hi, How are you?

I am looking to meet someone. Meaning getting to know becoming friends first and then seeing what happens.

I would like to start off exchanging e-mails and then moving on.

I would like if the guy was white, a christian being a baptist or reformed presbyterian, that works, likes animal especially dogs, have no kids, never been married is preferable, have sense of humor, and etc etc.

I mean I will only know if we are compatible talking right lol.

So if anyone is interested, please feel free in responding.

I work and go to school, I am single never been married have not kids. I am a christian. I go to a Baptist church. I have two dogs and a twin sister.

What to know more just ask.

Last edited by Romila; 01-16-2012 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: add more info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 04:11 PM

234 posts, read 880,153 times
Talking Please:

for the guys who are interested please be:

between 32-42, who is single, who is a protestant being a baptist or reformed prebyterian or what not...

like dogs

and believe in friendship first

and seeing what will happen from there...

I am looking for someone, that is a friend first, that we have things in common with, we want the same things out of life if that is having or not having kids, what we want our life to be financially, what we want and don't want in a sex life, what religion our spiritual life will be like and etc.
I want someone we can kiss, hold hands, hug, make out, do it on the kitchen counter or in a romantic setting or just i want you right now 10 minutes situation. I want a guy that we can talk about our day, life, movies, politics, sex, religion and so on. I want someone that is comfortable with me that we could be sitting watching a movie he fart but it okay he feels comfortable and we just laugh it off because he feels free, feels light, feels comfortable to say do and be.

and blah blah. get the picture.

Thanks.

Last edited by Romila; 01-16-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads