Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2018, 12:45 AM

1 posts, read 1,150 times

Advertisements

Hallo,

I'm trying to help my friend for while now. She met this guy, they were daiting for a long time with ups and downs. In the end they broke up, she's devesteted and seeing a therapist. She texted me her last letter to him and she asked my opinion. I love my friend very much and I can't look at this letter from a distance. I'm affraid that I will say something wich will gonna make her situation worse. Honestlly, I don't know what to think about this letter, so any comments are welcome. Thank you all in advance.

"Whole my live I was trying to be like others and not different. I know exactly what they need, sometimes without even asking. It’s so easy to give others, what they need and so difficult to give it to myself. You tried to teach me to find and known myself and love it. Which is the most difficult thing to do, the thing, I’m most afraid of. Even death is not so scary. I was halfway when you asked me out. Every time I was seeing you I was facing my fears and I think you we're doing the same. Facing myself was overwhelming and terrifying. When I was close to you I felt love and by the same time undescribed fear. The fear is even strong as love and I aloud him to take the control over love. It pushed me to say and do things I didn’t understand. For a year and a half I was sweeping my fear under the carpet and I had to finally stumble on it. Finding an answer, why did you threw away to see a peace of me in Poland and what came after that. Fear of loosing you, because of who I am. Somehow we have keys to each other, not only fears but also love. Twin Peaks, tattoos, loving the sea, writing, lonely trips and many other stories. How is it possible that I speak three languages, can learn any other new one, communicate with every other human, even my ex husband and I can not communicate with you. You are not Nick and I am not P.J. I’m not Zula and you are not Wiktor and we’re not in the movie with Madonna’s music. They all had beautiful treasure in their hands and they blow it up. Whole world can give you tips, advices how to be happy, do this, do that, say this, say that but I am who I am and You are who You are. We both ended up in therapy looking for help, but all those answers are in us. We’re both big individuals, intelligent, strong , brave, walking our own way. We saw each other fighting with a fear, the strongest drug in the whole world. I don’t feel guilty or ashamed and you shouldn’t either. That didn’t make us bad, it made us even bigger. Find your fear, face it, challenge it, fight it and …. Bit it or accept it. That’s the only way I know to find the peace. I wouldn’t be myself if I wouldn’t go so deep to find an answer and get it even from hell. People are looking for truth and when they have to face it…. That is what makes me different from others. I’m not afraid to face the fear. You know, the story about wolf and all the ships, smile to your fear. People are looking for unconditional love or true love or just love, name it how you want but when you once get this feeling without doubts, it won’t go away but it has to be feed by peace. We can’t proof this feeling unless we are peaceful inside and all the fears are gone. It’s neither goodbye letter nor requiring an answer. "
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads