Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2023, 10:13 PM

1 posts, read 644 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am a 38 male currently living in Cape Girardeau, Missouri at this time. I know this may be quite a long shot, but I am seeking to connect with a nice female who might be as family minded as myself to chat and connect with. I am quite a bit down and out with my life at this time, and I know that would not be so ideal to start a family with, I would like to use this time in my life to find someone to chat with and develop a deep connection in order to think of starting a family with our lives together once we work out all the key details of course. No rush for such things to happen anytime soon, but I just want to reach out in hopes to find someone special. I would love to e-mail and text or call to get to know you deeply in time. I am 38, single, no kids. I am 6 foot tall, hwp, about 170-180 lbs or so, decent shape, long dark hair and hazel eyes. I am very compassionate, caring, thoughtful, respectful, truthful, and would love to start getting to know someone nice. I will remove my post once I find someone for me. Write me anytime and I can share some info with you and pictures as well. Oh, and I am very open to age, race, and body type, just as long as you are of the mindset of having children sometime in life with the right person. Again, nothing I want to jump into at all, just wanting to meet someone nice for me with similar interests. Thank you for your time reading and I hope to hear from you sometime!
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads