Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 10:17 PM

952 posts, read 3,705,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniummd View Post
I say the title in jest. Considering I never applied for the lottery, I doubt I have this great luck.

Beware of this joker.
Is is a scam. Its already been on the news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2009, 03:01 PM

2,679 posts, read 11,731,857 times
Quote:
Dearest One,

I am Miss Rita Umanu the only Doughter to late Mr Robert Menchis Umanu, and my mother's name is Miss Rita, but both of them has died. I am 23 years old girl, I belive you are the rightful person to assist me without any problem or betrayal of trust among each other and I want you to know that it is the spirit of the Almighty God that led me to you.

Please, I also want to let you to know that my uncle who supposed have been of any help to me said to be masterminded for the dead of my father. As i talking to you now he is after my life so that he can take all my father's belongings I am precetly staying with REV SISTER in COVENT waiting for the time God will bring someone who is Trustworthy that will come and help me out transfering of the money out from the bank. and I belive that you are the one that God has shown me.

The consignment contains the sum of $2.3 Million Dollars.

This Transaction is 100% risk free as you can see to it and in the Document covering the Existance of the money it was Deposited in my name Rita Umanu, as the next of kin.

As soon as the money is being transfered to your account then i will relocate to your country to continue my education. I want you to assure me that you will help and invest this Fund wisely and you will also be a share holder in the bussiness for 10 years if there will be any changes later.

I have discussed with the new Director of the firm, Mr.Pat Edmond, when I went to verify for the Existance of the money and he confirmed to me that they can transfer the money if we come up with their Requirements.

Please I will like you to indicate your seriouseness to this Transaction because the Present Government in this country are Planning to discharges to put some money in their treasure due to POLITICAL CRISIS here and this has lead to alot of killings of many Innocent citizens, I dont want to be a victim of THAT,

I will be waiting for your quick respondse to my mail,as soon as possible you read my message.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss Rita Umanu
I don't think my SPAM filter is working too well for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance