U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2007, 02:23 PM

1,930 posts, read 9,550,396 times

Advertisements

I have been trying to find an APBT or bully breed club/ group in my area, but the closest I have found is in Deland. I could drive to Deland, but I would rather not have to! lol! I was thinking about starting some kind of bully breed club/ group for the people in this area. I know alot of people in the Palm Coast, Daytona and St. Augustine areas that are also interested in starting some kind of bully breed group. I wanted to see if anyone that lived in these areas has a bully breed and would be interested in getting a group together. Nothing cray, I just want to be able to get together a couple times a month to talk to other responsible bully breed owners and mabey have some events or games. I am not too sure how to go about getting all of this set up. I would really like to give this a try. If anyone is interested in getting involved please let me know! Also, if anyone has ever done anything like this and has any ideas, tips, advice or suggestions it would be very helpful and greatly apreciated! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or