Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 08:48 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,766,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
I took one last trip out to see the progress, I'm relocating to NYC for work, so I won't get to shop there, but at least I'll have NYC shopping

Not to mention all of the new eateries too. Burberry is moving to a full flagship location, I think LV is too. Ive heard rumors of a Chanel and Zara.
Congratulations! We will miss you alot!
Good luck!

Opposite to you, I am going to B-school as I feel my career is stuck.
So I will be money-less until Dec 2017.
;(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 08:55 AM

10,787 posts, read 8,749,363 times
Quote:
I took one last trip out to see the progress, I'm relocating to NYC for work, so I won't get to shop there, but at least I'll have NYC shopping

Not to mention all of the new eateries too. Burberry is moving to a full flagship location, I think LV is too. Ive heard rumors of a Chanel and Zara.
Well, BOO ..... you're moving to NYC?! Anyhow that's great and, heavens, is it Simon's plan to make KoP look like upper Madison Ave? I was on Madison last week just to see the new Diane Arbus show at the Met extention, the Met Breuer (it's the old Whitney Museum space). But it was a nice day to stroll and browse all the stores on Madison. I found a cool burger joint on Lexington, near Hunter College, that I had never noticed before.

No matter how I feel about KoP this stuff is fabulous for the region. Not too long ago I would have laughed at the notion of Fendi or Chanel showing up in Philly.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:13 AM

8,700 posts, read 14,686,635 times
COS is coming to King of Prussia Mall

Store Directory For King of Prussia® Sorted By ALL - A Shopping Center In King of Prussia, PA 19406-2937 - A Simon Property

Old 08-03-2016, 05:28 AM

14,147 posts, read 9,038,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Please elaborate. This interests me.
A short version, from the sign that hangs inside the entrance to the Villa store at Chelten and Germantown avenues:

"'Join The Movement' is VILLA's campaign to revitalize urban communities by supporting economic investment, educational opportunities and exposure to multi-cultural experiences, heroes and other inspirational figures."

The long version: Dig into the Join the Movement website.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:47 AM

14,147 posts, read 9,038,713 times
Quote:
Good luck, and we'll miss you.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:36 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
There stuff reminds me of theory .

Old 08-05-2016, 08:26 PM

9,377 posts, read 9,319,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Congratulations! We will miss you alot!
Good luck!

Opposite to you, I am going to B-school as I feel my career is stuck.
So I will be money-less until Dec 2017.
;(
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
Well, BOO ..... you're moving to NYC?! Anyhow that's great and, heavens, is it Simon's plan to make KoP look like upper Madison Ave? I was on Madison last week just to see the new Diane Arbus show at the Met extention, the Met Breuer (it's the old Whitney Museum space). But it was a nice day to stroll and browse all the stores on Madison. I found a cool burger joint on Lexington, near Hunter College, that I had never noticed before.

No matter how I feel about KoP this stuff is fabulous for the region. Not too long ago I would have laughed at the notion of Fendi or Chanel showing up in Philly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketStEl View Post
Good luck, and we'll miss you.
Thanks everyone! I'll be living right in Midtown, but I'll still be following Philly news!

And awesome, that show sounds fun.

Old 08-05-2016, 08:31 PM

I feel like COS would do well on Walnut St, trendy styles that are somewhat reasonably priced.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:10 PM

7,528 posts, read 10,250,389 times
Quote:
Thanks everyone! I'll be living right in Midtown, but I'll still be following Philly news!
Best of luck. Enjoy NY and stop back by the Philly forum now and then.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:21 PM

New 10,000-Square-Foot Under Armour Brand House Opens on Walnut Street Next Week | Be Well Philly

Opening Monday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia