Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2017, 06:49 AM

10,787 posts, read 8,758,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
I think they were wannabe "players in the game" and wound up in a pig farm in Delaware.
Hmmm.... I agree at least with respect to not finding any bodies where they are searching for evidence.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:24 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,457,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
Hmmm.... I agree at least with respect to not finding any bodies where they are searching for evidence.
I'm wondering if the body found shot and burned in Bridesburg is one of the missing.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:14 PM

Crescentville (Hil Creek projects):
http://6abc.com/news/grandmother-to-...help-/2208668/
Brutal.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:20 PM

Oh, man ... Looks like somebody got their people killed because of whatever they were involved in:
http://6abc.com/news/police-women-sh...-case/2208206/
Another reason why tinted windows are bad news ...

Old 07-12-2017, 10:18 PM

28 posts, read 25,683 times
An update on the missing Bucks County kids: There was a press conference at midnight, and the remains of at least one of the boys was found (Dean Finocchiaro) and they say there may be 3-4 other bodies in the 12 ft. grave. Very sad. I can't imagine what the families must be going through. Bucks DA: Remains of multiple bodies found in field

Old 07-13-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyjawns View Post
An update on the missing Bucks County kids: There was a press conference at midnight, and the remains of at least one of the boys was found (Dean Finocchiaro) and they say there may be 3-4 other bodies in the 12 ft. grave. Very sad. I can't imagine what the families must be going through. Bucks DA: Remains of multiple bodies found in field
Sadness. I feel nothing but sadness. All young guys with their whole lives ahead of them. Sigh....

I knew they were dead early on. Sigh (again...)

Old 07-13-2017, 07:38 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,372,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyjawns View Post
I've been following this case pretty closely because my friends and I spent most of our time together in the New Hope/Peddlars Village area - I've moved away, but that's the area where we hang out when I come back. What struck me was that I knew they must have figured out where the bodies were early on - cadaver dogs would have answered the question right away and any fresh digging would have been seen (it sounds like a backhoe was ued), but they stayed quiet for a few days until they could unearth the actual bodies. I just wonder what they told the families during this time - were they actually holding out hope?

I understand if law enforcement kept it under wraps - they need this to be an airtight case. This guy is dangerous and his family is apparently loaded. But if you read the Philly.com interview, he wasn't hiding his crazy very well.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:06 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,516,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I've been following this case pretty closely because my friends and I spent most of our time together in the New Hope/Peddlars Village area - I've moved away, but that's the area where we hang out when I come back. What struck me was that I knew they must have figured out where the bodies were early on - cadaver dogs would have answered the question right away and any fresh digging would have been seen (it sounds like a backhoe was ued), but they stayed quiet for a few days until they could unearth the actual bodies. I just wonder what they told the families during this time - were they actually holding out hope?

I understand if law enforcement kept it under wraps - they need this to be an airtight case. This guy is dangerous and his family is apparently loaded. But if you read the Philly.com interview, he wasn't hiding his crazy very well.
I am sure the FBI has lots of expirence dealing with these matters. Truly a horrific ordeal for anyone close to these men.

Cosmo DiNardo, at Center of Missing Men Mystery, Is Heir to Family With Sizable Real Estate Holdings | NBC 10 Philadelphia

This NBC story on the family shows they owned property all over the place. if he really shot them all, burned their bodies, and buried them then I think there is no other option but Capitol punishment. This person has been arrested multiple times and is a danger to society.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:15 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,372,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
I am sure the FBI has lots of expirence dealing with these matters. Truly a horrific ordeal for anyone close to these men.

Cosmo DiNardo, at Center of Missing Men Mystery, Is Heir to Family With Sizable Real Estate Holdings | NBC 10 Philadelphia

This NBC story on the family shows they owned property all over the place. if he really shot them all, burned their bodies, and buried them then I think there is no other option but Capitol punishment. This person has been arrested multiple times and is a danger to society.
Check out the reddit thread and the Philly.com article on it. There's a lot of detail - much of it speculation, but very interesting speculation. A lot of it seems implausible, but the whole story itself is terribly implausible. 4 young men killed and buried with a backhoe in a wealthy rural area?

It really sounds to me like because of how wealthy his family is and the fact that he got dealt a bad hand with his head injury, the cops and the judge brushed off the weapons violation when they should have dug a lot deeper. The Philly.com article includes statements that he was bragging about having people killed and was selling drugs and guns. He seems seriously disturbed.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Check out the reddit thread and the Philly.com article on it. There's a lot of detail - much of it speculation, but very interesting speculation. A lot of it seems implausible, but the whole story itself is terribly implausible. 4 young men killed and buried with a backhoe in a wealthy rural area?

It really sounds to me like because of how wealthy his family is and the fact that he got dealt a bad hand with his head injury, the cops and the judge brushed off the weapons violation when they should have dug a lot deeper. The Philly.com article includes statements that he was bragging about having people killed and was selling drugs and guns. He seems seriously disturbed.
I read elsewhere that these four guys were witnesses regarding that attack at Temple. I have nothing to back that up though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia