U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 08:16 PM

299 posts, read 801,649 times

Advertisements

should they rest the starters now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 03:59 PM

13,348 posts, read 18,629,509 times
Looks like the Eagles kicked the Bears' asses so hard that they didn't even need a plane back to Chicago.

The only problem I have with the Eagles is that many of their fans are also Flyers fans. Be that as it may, it's been great fun watching the Cowboys collapse in elimination scenarios in recent years, so I look forward to the same happening for a third season in a row, and for the fourth time in the last six seasons.

(And apparently, every team in the NFC East has had their turn recently.)

Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 PM

the Cowboys defense is supposed to be the worst in the NFL...what on earth is going on?

Old 09-22-2014, 09:42 AM

they looked awful this year, especially the defense. I don't know how they're 3-0

Old 09-22-2014, 09:46 AM

8,702 posts, read 12,373,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant$ View Post
they looked awful this year, especially the defense. I don't know how they're 3-0
They D is pretty crummy, but the offense is hot. They're 3-0 because they know how to win, they do have a good team, and Chip Kelly is a football mastermind. The Jaguars game was the only easy game this season. The Colts are a phenomenal team and the Eagles came out on top. The Redskins aren't as good as the Colts, but with Kirk Cousins they're definitely a force to be reckoned with - it was always going to be a tough game for the Eagles and I think every Division game will be.

The Eagles have a tough schedule this year. I hope the defense gets their act together and learns to stop some drives.

Old 09-22-2014, 12:18 PM

2,472 posts, read 3,486,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summersm343 View Post
They D is pretty crummy, but the offense is hot. They're 3-0 because they know how to win, they do have a good team, and Chip Kelly is a football mastermind. The Jaguars game was the only easy game this season. The Colts are a phenomenal team and the Eagles came out on top. The Redskins aren't as good as the Colts, but with Kirk Cousins they're definitely a force to be reckoned with - it was always going to be a tough game for the Eagles and I think every Division game will be.

The Eagles have a tough schedule this year. I hope the defense gets their act together and learns to stop some drives.
The Colts are 1-2 and have only beaten the Jaguars. I think it's pretty big stretch to call them "phenominal" and I think you're vastly overrating Kirk Cousins, who looked good against the eagles crummy secondary and the Jaguars last week but looked like a big pile of turds when he played last year against legitimate defenses. Also while we beat the Jaguars we made it look A LOT harder than the Colts and Redskins did.

Old 10-05-2014, 03:29 PM

this has got the be the worst 4-1 team ever...LOL

Old 10-05-2014, 11:10 PM
FBJ

39,606 posts, read 51,790,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant$ View Post
this has got the be the worst 4-1 team ever...LOL

I never seen a team that manages to dodge bullet after bullet. I expected them to beat the Rams in a blowout
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia