U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-21-2014, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA
182 posts, read 311,247 times
Reputation: 114

Advertisements

Has anyone seen this woman? I saw her on the K bus once and at Olney Transportation Center. She's quite popular on YouTube and has over 51,000 views on SEPTA.

Choice quotes:

"Y'all goin' learn about dat Jesus. Y'all believe Christopher Columbus came to America. Y'all ain't see it!.."

"And move to the left, and move to the right, back it up, then jump!"

"If I died today ya'll would jump the f*** out your bed and say 'halleluiah, the b**** is gone!'"

Start the video at 4:43 for the REAL comical stuff...


Crazy Septa Lady - YouTube

Favorite moment: 4:50

 
Old 03-21-2014, 06:13 PM
 
Location: Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA
182 posts, read 311,247 times
Reputation: 114
I also found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr7fw1LgdVU
 
Old 03-21-2014, 07:12 PM
 
Location: back in Philadelphia!
3,260 posts, read 4,876,969 times
Reputation: 2051
Never liked those soft-surface seats. Like em a little less after watching that video.
 
Old 03-21-2014, 10:23 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,606 posts, read 51,784,221 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatdoesthefoxsay65 View Post
Has anyone seen this woman? I saw her on the K bus once and at Olney Transportation Center. She's quite popular on YouTube and has over 51,000 views on SEPTA.

Choice quotes:

"Y'all goin' learn about dat Jesus. Y'all believe Christopher Columbus came to America. Y'all ain't see it!.."

"And move to the left, and move to the right, back it up, then jump!"

"If I died today ya'll would jump the f*** out your bed and say 'halleluiah, the b**** is gone!'"

Start the video at 4:43 for the REAL comical stuff...


Crazy Septa Lady - YouTube

Favorite moment: 4:50


Why is she even allowed to ride the bus and make everyone's ride unpleasant
 
Old 03-22-2014, 07:05 AM
 
225 posts, read 327,382 times
Reputation: 505
Oh please. This is nothing new there have always been mentally ill people riding SEPTA. That is one of the reasons many of us avoid it. Of course now their image can be uploaded for the purpose of a cheap quick laugh.
 
Old 03-22-2014, 07:14 AM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
1,567 posts, read 2,662,851 times
Reputation: 1658
And yet another reason that I'm very, very happy to have traded riding SEPTA for driving my own car.
 
Old 03-22-2014, 10:47 AM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,606 posts, read 51,784,221 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattusbabe View Post
Oh please. This is nothing new there have always been mentally ill people riding SEPTA. That is one of the reasons many of us avoid it. Of course now their image can be uploaded for the purpose of a cheap quick laugh.

Anyone who finds this video funny needs to be in a mental institution
 
Old 03-22-2014, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA
182 posts, read 311,247 times
Reputation: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabottom View Post
Anyone who finds this video funny needs to be in a mental institution
I think it's sad. But when she turns her a** to the girl that was laughing at her and starts to twerk at the end I couldn't help but laugh...hard.
 
Old 03-22-2014, 08:40 PM
 
Location: Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA
182 posts, read 311,247 times
Reputation: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotodome View Post
Never liked those soft-surface seats. Like em a little less after watching that video.
lol
 
Old 03-22-2014, 09:04 PM
 
8,048 posts, read 18,466,716 times
Reputation: 2738
Whatever one's opinion of the video's content, the language was definitely inappropriate for this forum.

Closed.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top