Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 05:40 AM

2,430 posts, read 5,579,956 times

Advertisements

Where's Mike Jerrick this week? As much as I love his quirky character, his fill-in -- Chris Murphy -- seem like a much better match with Alex Holley.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 06:54 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinx View Post
Where's Mike Jerrick this week? As much as I love his quirky character, his fill-in -- Chris Murphy -- seem like a much better match with Alex Holley.
No he does not. I want jerrick back ASAP

Old 03-04-2015, 07:22 AM

14 posts, read 25,752 times
I'm not digging Alex Holley at all. I think the show has really taken a dive since she came on board. She is hard to watch especially when it comes to reporting any "real news". I think Shenelle was a way better fit and even the other folks they used this past summer to fill in made the show way more watchable. I find myself switching to the other channels any more. It's almost become like a prequel to the Wendy Williams Show or something you would see on the BET network.

I know the "Good Morning" show is more an entertainment show rather than a news broadcast. I do like Lauren Johnson but I'd like the show a lot better without Jennaphr Frederick, Quincy Harris and Alex Holley.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digeraro View Post
I'm not digging Alex Holley at all. I think the show has really taken a dive since she came on board. She is hard to watch especially when it comes to reporting any "real news". I think Shenelle was a way better fit and even the other folks they used this past summer to fill in made the show way more watchable. I find myself switching to the other channels any more. It's almost become like a prequel to the Wendy Williams Show or something you would see on the BET network.

I know the "Good Morning" show is more an entertainment show rather than a news broadcast. I do like Lauren Johnson but I'd like the show a lot better without Jennaphr Frederick, Quincy Harris and Alex Holley.
Definitely quincy harris

Old 05-17-2015, 08:10 PM

301 posts, read 921,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Body's nice, but the bad nose job detracts from her overall appearance.
I was watching Lucy Noland on tonight's 6pm news...it's a shame how that Michael Jackson nose job basically ruined her. Below her neck, her body is absolutely incredible. but man....that nose

Old 05-17-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant$ View Post
I was watching Lucy Noland on tonight's 6pm news...it's a shame how that Michael Jackson nose job basically ruined her. Below her neck, her body is absolutely incredible. but man....that nose
For a second I thought yall were saying ALex Holley had a nose job. lol

Old 05-18-2015, 10:54 AM

4,927 posts, read 14,215,138 times
Fox29 seems to think outside the box. This young lady seems nice but I dont see top 5 market with her.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:10 AM

1 posts, read 2,911 times
Angry Lets make some changes, please

Couldn't agree more.everyone I talk to feels the same way.she's just so fake! Get rid of Q, Jennifer Fred and Alex. Love Mike

Old 10-30-2015, 04:02 PM

2 posts, read 3,903 times
Default Fox... Get a New Host!!!!

After being a viewer for years, I stopped watching because of that Alex girl. She comes across as a phoney and she doesn't pair well with Mike at all. I couldn't agree more with whoever said "Alex is NOT top 5 market material." I'll return when there is a new co-host.

Bring back Sheinelle!!!!!

Old 11-03-2015, 12:44 PM

2 posts, read 5,146 times
Ok, she's pretty,, but she is lazy,, she has curled her hair only 4 times since she has been on. she claims she has no time !! Lauren looks fine, classy, at 4am !!! Whats Alex's excuse ?? Alex looks blahh, dull,, her hair has no style at all !! Center part, plastered away from her LARGE forehead,,instead of a side part, to minimize her forehead,and length allowed to softly frame her face. She should be trying to look her best. put some curl in there,,does not take much time,,what a few minutes in hot rollers! She's first chair !!!!!! look like it !!!! Make an effort !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
View detailed profiles of: