Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 2,523 times

Advertisements

Hey all,

Does anyone have current experience with the parking situation at the Exton train station? I live in West Chester and am beginning a job search, and trying to determine how feasible it is to even look for jobs in the city. I wouldn't mind the train commute at all, but am very concerned about the ability to park at Exton everyday. I know there is a long wait list for a monthly parking pass, but how early does one need to get there to be assured of a grabbing a day spot? Anybody know?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 12:20 PM

7 posts, read 8,489 times
I communted into Philadelphia for a year and parking wasn't impossible unless you were trying to jump on a train after 8am or so. I would get there by 7:15ish and had no problem finding a spot. Though you may have to park on the "wrong" side of the tracks and walk. I know a lot of people just did the daily parking meters. I would suggest looking at both Amtrak and Regional rail train schedules. Amtrak got me into the city in 30 minutes with only one or two stops in between and dropped me off at 30th where I could grab regional or the subway. For the right job, I would do it again. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia