Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2014, 03:56 PM

353 posts, read 813,924 times

Advertisements

I read somewhere that it had something to do with some sort of mistake made in a case therefore I believe the mayor decided to not allow filming which is BS....but I am not 100 percent sure about that....But I do wonder why they stopped filming...dam shame too....I take it its due to all the true corruption with the bad Philly cops....maybe they don't want to be recorded....I think they should sign a petition to bring the show back....After all...if Miami,Dallas,Ohio can have it why cant Philly? The murder rate and crime is rather high and the city has that look....
P.S
If anyone can find out why they stopped filming Id appreciate the info

Last edited by Outofthematrix; 02-19-2014 at 04:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 06:40 PM

4,513 posts, read 4,040,229 times
Philly has some of the best cops in the nation. I've never been harassed and every time I've seen them deal with a situation it was legit and handled with the highest level of respect.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:55 PM

2,471 posts, read 4,016,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Philly has some of the best cops in the nation. I've never been harassed and every time I've seen them deal with a situation it was legit and handled with the highest level of respect.
Are you white?

Old 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM

4,927 posts, read 14,208,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outofthematrix View Post
I read somewhere that it had something to do with some sort of mistake made in a case therefore I believe the mayor decided to not allow filming which is BS....but I am not 100 percent sure about that....But I do wonder why they stopped filming...dam shame too....I take it its due to all the true corruption with the bad Philly cops....maybe they don't want to be recorded....I think they should sign a petition to bring the show back....After all...if Miami,Dallas,Ohio can have it why cant Philly? The murder rate and crime is rather high and the city has that look....
P.S
If anyone can find out why they stopped filming Id appreciate the info
Never seen but probably good that the city ran them out of town. The relatively docile Parking Wars made the city look bad enough.

Old 02-20-2014, 03:31 PM

166 posts, read 278,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainrock View Post
Never seen but probably good that the city ran them out of town. The relatively docile Parking Wars made the city look bad enough.
Lol, I've only seen that show twice. IMO the Philly people are bad, but they don't act as nearly as bad as they do in Detroit and Washington DC.

Old 05-10-2016, 02:27 PM

1 posts, read 8,751 times
Your joking right? Philly cops are plain DANGEROUS! Look alone at the corruption reported about Philly pigs on the news. They kill, sell drugs, rob stores/people in uniform, steal money, beat people etc etc etc...
Philadelphia is a war zone and very dangerous. .
SWP I NO. .

Old 05-11-2016, 10:46 AM

90 posts, read 130,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies2011 View Post
Are you white?
Lol

Old 05-11-2016, 10:51 AM

90 posts, read 130,273 times
You can't trust the PPD : Not Guilty on All Counts in Philadelphia Police Narcotics Corruption Case « CBS Philly

Who knows how many locals they extorted, planted evidence on, or trumped up charges on. Makes sense that they would cancel filming, they likely don't want more exposure or attention right now

Old 05-11-2016, 07:52 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,230,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies2011 View Post
Are you white?
I'm black and I agree with MikeNigh. Philly police officers are excellent. They have never been less than professional with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia