Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2019, 12:36 PM

14 posts, read 7,440 times

Advertisements

Recently there's been a predatory landlord in the rooms/shares wanted section of Craigslist Philadelphia!!!!! BE VERY CAUTIOUS!!!! This predator is leading females who are over 60 to believe they're starting a relationship with him!!!!! FALSE!!!!!! He is a vile loathsome predatory monster!!!!!! I've posted numerous warnings in that section but some are flagged. Guess doing the right thing isn't cool!!!!! This all happened to me, he preys on educated females for sex!!!!!! And even worse, it's happened to other females!!!! Beatings and rapes have occurred too, and who knows what else!!!!!! DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!! He'll take advantage of you and toss you like a used tissue!!! CL is a sewer, and this cured me of ever posting there again!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 11:14 AM

1,782 posts, read 1,554,854 times
Have you reported him to the police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTResident7 View Post
Beatings and rapes have occurred too, and who knows what else!!!!!!

Old 09-01-2019, 11:19 AM

None of the women who were violated will go to report it!! I was not raped, but WAS coerced, because no reputable landlord would do such a thing!!! He was/is much bigger and stronger and there was no way for me to fight him off!!!!!I also shoulder some of the blame because I wasn't forced to go.....

Old 09-01-2019, 12:31 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,748,538 times
I don't believe this thread at all.

Old 09-01-2019, 03:06 PM

1,782 posts, read 1,554,854 times
Craigslist works for the majority but like any other online or even off-line interactions, there are people with ulterior motives. Not everyone online is a pervert or con-man but you have to be cautious with people you interact with online, especially so if you are an elderly lady with no means to defend yourself.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/safety

That said, you should have reported your incident to the police immediately after it happened. I still believe you can report him, seeing that the likes of Bill Cosby was locked up for crimes that happened many years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTResident7 View Post
None of the women who were violated will go to report it!! I was not raped, but WAS coerced, because no reputable landlord would do such a thing!!! He was/is much bigger and stronger and there was no way for me to fight him off!!!!!I also shoulder some of the blame because I wasn't forced to go.....

Old 09-02-2019, 11:05 AM

Thank you, Londoner!!!! As for eureka1, believe it or don't believe it, that's your option!!! I guess no man has EVER used /hurt females purposely, in your opinion!!!

Old 09-02-2019, 03:43 PM

2,269 posts, read 7,589,431 times
PLEASE report this to the police.

Old 09-02-2019, 03:50 PM

I will, now!!! Have reconsidered, hope it isn't too late!!!!! Thank you, it's my duty to protect other females from this!!!

Old 09-02-2019, 05:37 PM

Have reported this!! The strangest thing about this stuff was, he gave me his REAL name and address!! Can you believe that?? Guess he's so smug and arrogant he thinks nothing negative can touch him!!! Hope the police will pursue this!!!

Old 08-06-2020, 12:18 PM

Ultimately, for update on this situation, this person disappeared from CL!!! Whether it was the current virus or otherwise, he hasn't been responding to ads there!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia