U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-31-2018, 06:35 PM
 
Location: Straddling two worlds
3,049 posts, read 1,051,342 times
Reputation: 2247

Advertisements

The kids are flocking to University City. UHauls everywhere, even in my neck of the woods. The flurry of activity is a breath of fresh air. It's awesome. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-01-2018, 07:25 AM
 
10,273 posts, read 5,934,396 times
Reputation: 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
The kids are flocking to University City. UHauls everywhere, even in my neck of the woods. The flurry of activity is a breath of fresh air. It's awesome. .
Ha, ha, ha!

Your very first University City "move in" experience!

Move out is bad though. Kids usually leave lots of trash...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2018, 07:34 AM
 
Location: Straddling two worlds
3,049 posts, read 1,051,342 times
Reputation: 2247
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
Ha, ha, ha!

Your very first University City "move in" experience!

Move out is bad though. Kids usually leave lots of trash...
I was here for that but missed it. They closed down Spruce for several blocks for a few days (#42 bus), so I stayed away .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2018, 05:55 PM
 
10,273 posts, read 5,934,396 times
Reputation: 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
I was here for that but missed it. They closed down Spruce for several blocks for a few days (#42 bus), so I stayed away .
That's Penn frosh move in. Upper class people and grad students arrive, kinda piece meal, through out August.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2018, 06:09 PM
 
Location: Straddling two worlds
3,049 posts, read 1,051,342 times
Reputation: 2247
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyb01 View Post
That's Penn frosh move in. Upper class people and grad students arrive, kinda piece meal, through out August.
No I was talking about the big move out in May.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top