U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2008, 02:24 PM

44 posts, read 267,786 times

Advertisements

They are a really huge in the area offering lots of rental options. Does anyone live in one of their properties and if so what are your experiences. I know someone who is thinking about renting an apartment and hope she is making the right move. Any and all input would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 01:36 PM

1,045 posts, read 4,100,750 times
Which property is she thinking of?

Many of my friends have lived in Korman Suites in Blue Bell for a short time period (waiting to move to another house, their own house was being renovated...) and also my grandparents used to stay here when they visited us for the summer.

The Blue Bell property is safe and quiet, and I find there are a lot of foreigners living there. There is a nice pool that I have spent many hours visiting, and I believe there might be a small workout room? If your friend plans to live in the Blue Bell community, I can assure you that she will find that it fits her needs and is in a very safe area. I would live there if I needed a place to live in the area.

Old 06-11-2008, 02:33 PM

2,306 posts, read 1,502,640 times
Many years ago my husband and I (boyfriend at the time, lol!) lived in the Korman's in Bensalem PA. (Near Neshaminy Mall) We had no problems. For a one bedroom and a den it was like $800 a month. That was in...2000-2001 I believe. I recommend a second floor...in case your neighbor has a dog that likes to run back and forth. That is why we got a second floor. (learned our lesson the first time we rented)
We liked them as landlords so to speak. The staff was very nice and the apartment was in good working order. WHen the microwave broke they came within 24 hours to fix it.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:37 AM

Default Korman Communities

Maro,

She will be moving into the one on Lindbergh Blvd. It's called International
City Mews. Anyone familiar with this community? I just hope she will be safe there. Thanking you in advance.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:47 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,737,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knitwit View Post
Maro,

She will be moving into the one on Lindbergh Blvd. It's called International
City Mews. Anyone familiar with this community? I just hope she will be safe there. Thanking you in advance.
I know that area and it is pretty decent. The neighborhood is a little isolated down there so close to the airport which means it is isolated from the bad areas to the west and south of it. Yet by car it is really convenient to everywhere. I think that Korman charges enough that that should eliminate the worst of the riff raff and they have an excellent reputation.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:51 PM

Default Korman communities

Bryson-

Thanks so much for the input and the quick response. It makes me feel a little better about her move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia