Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2008, 02:49 PM

4 posts, read 25,592 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any aparment websites maintained by people in Philadelphia? I really like 4wallsinphilly.com but are their any others? And not craigslist or apartments.com I'm looking to move to either West Philadelphia or the Northern Liberties area but I'm not opposed to other areas. I'm looking for a one bedroom or large studio with rent less than 1000 a month. I've read some of the other threads if it helps heres some basic information about myself.

-Single with no kids (school district not important)
-I drive and would like to bring my car so parking is an issue
-I prefer hardwood floors to carpet
-I woud like to live some parks or other dog friendly areas. (Also looking to purchase a yorkshire terrier if anyone knows any breeders.)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good building/landlord? I've read quite a few horror stories. If there is anyone not originially from Philadelphia with helpful stories about relocating would be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2008, 06:09 PM

1,943 posts, read 6,955,043 times
I like how this has 56 views and no one has responded yet.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:05 PM

2 posts, read 7,887 times
Did you try www.templepads.com. I am a wholesaler and I sell property in Philadelphia. But I do know that this site has some good rental info. Worth a try!

Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 AM

9 posts, read 39,231 times
I know that property management companies have rentals, check out their websites:
- Artur Rentals
- Delvalproperties
- New Age Properties

Last edited by FindingZen; 01-05-2009 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Real estate advertising

Old 01-14-2014, 03:57 PM

182 posts, read 374,751 times
I always use padmapper.com. If you google search it the it will suggest Philly and then you can search. I think if you did some hunting you could find an apartment/studio in the U City area for the much, maybe even Center City. If not, I think you could defiantly afford one in the Southwest Center City area, which is where people with your typical income move. Trulia is also a good resource.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia