Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 09:03 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,975,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
What do you value dirt roads in Ocala and working at the 7-11.
How much time have you spent in Ocala to give such a negative opinion ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,559,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
I checked your profile and see you were in education yet you couldn't make it in Florida....a state where they were screaming for educators ?
I moved to Florida for a short while to help take care of a sick family member (since my life is so important to you). Why would I stay in a state that I do not like and that reduces my earning capacity and career opportunities by more than half. Go ahead and move to Ocala, you and your kids seem to be the one's that can not make it in NJ. A trailer park in Ocala awaits you.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
How much time have you spent in Ocala to give such a negative opinion ?
I have travelled all over that decrepit state. Ocala is the bottom of the barrel. Florida's only redeeming quality is Miami (and have you checked the cost of living there).

Old 03-26-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I moved to Florida for a short while to help take care of a sick family member (since my life is so important to you). Why would I stay in a state that I do not like and that reduces my earning capacity and career opportunities by more than half. Go ahead and move to Ocala, you and your kids seem to be the one's that can not make it in NJ. A trailer park in Ocala awaits you.
For the record I have been self employed for 30 + years operating my own small business and not waiting at the end of each week for a school board to hand me a check that I may or may not have earned that week. If I ever thought the pinnacle of my lifes achievements was to be able to afford to live in Collingswood I would have hung myself a long time ago !!!

Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
I have travelled all over that decrepit state. Ocala is the bottom of the barrel. Florida's only redeeming quality is Miami (and have you checked the cost of living there).

I'll ask again....how much time have you actually spent in Ocala to offer such an opinionated view ?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,208,841 times
Quote:
Did mommy lend you the dollar ?
Nah it fell out of the pocket of your relatives, who are now left with a net worth of zero dollars and one trailer.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
If I ever thought the pinnacle of my lifes achievements was to be able to afford to live in Collingswood I would have hung myself a long time ago !!!
No you are so much better, the pinnacle of your lifes achievements is to live in a redneck dump like Ocala Florida. Self employed means you do not have a real job!

Old 03-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Nah it fell out of the pocket of your relatives, who are now left with a net worth of zero dollars and one trailer.
Actually.....my "relatives" are my daughter and her husband and they own their own home at 25......since you wish to talk about net worth.....tell us about your home and worth ? Or....are you still living with mommy or off of mommy ?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I'll ask again....how much time have you actually spent in Ocala to offer such an opinionated view ?
Trust me, I have been there and will not return to that KKK paradise:

Teens say KKK resemblance intentional | Ocala.com | Star-Banner | Ocala, FL

Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,208,841 times
Quote:
Did mommy lend you the dollar ?
Quote:
Actually.....my "relatives" are my daughter and her husband and they own their own home at 25......since you wish to talk about net worth.....tell us about your home and worth ? Or....are you still living with mommy or off of mommy ?
I'm in college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia