Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 09:27 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,560,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
Actually.....my "relatives" are my daughter and her husband and they own their own home at 25......since you wish to talk about net worth.....tell us about your home and worth ? Or....are you still living with mommy or off of mommy ?
What an accomplishment, they own a house at 25 in Ocala,lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 09:27 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,975,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
No you are so much better, the pinnacle of your lifes achievements is to live in a redneck dump like Ocala Florida. Self employed means you do not have a real job!
Well.....harsh words for someone who stands with his hand out to the school board each week rather than actually being responsible to earn his paycheck each week ?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
What an accomplishment, they own a house at 25 in Ocala,lol.
Yup.....Sadly its not next to the King of Collingswoods row home to be sure but there are ahead of most their age.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,209,211 times
I wouldn't call owning a 'home' (trailer, right?) in Ocala 'ahead'...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Well.....harsh words for someone who stands with his hand out to the school board each week rather than actually being responsible to earn his paycheck each week ?
Sorry for being educated and having a real job, I work for a University not a school board like your daughter. I will let you know if anyone needs a radon test. To bad they sell the kits for $7.00, is that why you are so angry?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Yup.....Sadly its not next to the King of Collingswoods row home to be sure but there are ahead of most their age.
They may be ahead of most KKK rednecks in Ocala, but not anyone in the northeast. Sorry I do not enjoy living with the KKK.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
I wouldn't call owning a 'home' (trailer, right?) in Ocala 'ahead'...
Trailer....Wrong !!! Actually its a 3 bedroom, two bath, two car attached garage with a jaccuzzi on the deck single family home.....it was $160,000.....I realize thats not a fortune to be sure but its in a very nice neighborhood.....and they are a teacher and electrician.....good futures....not 8$ an hour wall mart employees.....I would classify that as "ahead" ?.....Mr. Dailyjournalist apparently either doesn't like Florida or was unsuccessful there slanting his view of the state......but there are plenty of successful, responsible people there....he just wasn't one of them.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,209,211 times
Quote:
Trailer....Wrong !!! Actually its a 3 bedroom, two bath, two car attached garage with a jaccuzzi on the deck single family home.....it was $160,000.....I realize thats not a fortune to be sure but its in a very nice neighborhood.....and they are a teacher and electrician.....good futures....not 8$ an hour wall mart employees.....I would classify that as "ahead" ?.....Mr. Dailyjournalist apparently either doesn't like Florida or was unsuccessful there slanting his view of the state......but there are plenty of successful, responsible people there....he just wasn't one of them.
I'm sure he did better than a teacher of yokels and an electrician...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I realize thats not a fortune to be sure but its in a very nice neighborhood
Very nice neighborhood and Ocala should not be in the same sentence.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Sorry for being educated and having a real job, I work for a University not a school board like your daughter. I will let you know if anyone needs a radon test. To bad they sell the kits for $7.00, is that why you are so angry?
Business is good for me....I charge $150 for a test and mitigate about 150 homes a years with excessive radon levels at about $1300 a house....you add it up Mr University Employee.....I have nothing to be angry about other than idiots offering views on subjects and locations they've never been to ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia