Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 02:10 PM

418 posts, read 1,311,684 times

Advertisements

Is there a reason aliens visit the Phoenix/Arizona areas so often? Phoenix and Arizona in general has been mentioned in so many documentaries and movies about alien abductions and alien spacecraft seen hovering over the desert. What is it about the desert that attracts these alien beings? Should people new to Phoenix be concerned? I personally don't believe it, but I have met many people who say they have witnessed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2010, 02:44 PM

289 posts, read 750,244 times
They keep hearing the word Alien emanating from the Phoenix area airwaves so they thought they would be welcomed.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:58 PM

674 posts, read 2,552,136 times
Extraterrestrials have a base in North-Central AZ (one of the 50 or so bases they have around the world). There's no reason to be concerned though, they pose no danger to us, they're just doing observations and such. I suppose one of their aircraft could fall from the sky but then so could one of ours right?

Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM

966 posts, read 1,343,935 times
After many years of a signal traveling thru space, they caught the tv signal of the movie that had a meteor crashing into Phx, and they are here to see the damage, either that or to find out if Pat McMahn really is Gerald...............

Old 11-02-2010, 04:17 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,762,273 times
Jesus Christ is this really a thread some people have way too much time on their hands.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:25 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,193,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower123 View Post
Extraterrestrials have a base in North-Central AZ (one of the 50 or so bases they have around the world). There's no reason to be concerned though, they pose no danger to us, they're just doing observations and such. I suppose one of their aircraft could fall from the sky but then so could one of ours right?
I have seen their craft up there when I have been camping. You don't hear anything - they move silently. But you notice that a small section of the sky goes dark and the dark spot moves along again revealing stars behind it. Very eerie. This happens with frequency so the idea of a base in the area seems entirely likely.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:27 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,515,091 times
The flares from the Barry Goldwater range.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:34 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,154,780 times
Aliens?

Wow! That explains the people next door.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:54 PM

418 posts, read 1,311,684 times
You may laugh at this or draw any conclusion you want, but I swear every word is true.

Ever since about 1990, give or take a year, I have realized that something happened to my brain. I cannot think near as sharply as I did previous to the following event, can't remember much at all as far as short term memory goes, and seem to be living in a fog most of the time since. And I have 3 college degrees and had always been as sharp as a tack.

I went to sleep one Sunday night alone in my home in a nice area of Mesa. I was the computer coordinator for a Phoenix school district. The next thing I remember clearly was waking up and it was Thursday morning. All I vaguely remember like a dream during that time was feeling very hot like I was burning up, like I was in a sauna or very hot room, and trying to move even my arms but couldn't. I seem to remember an almost constant ringing, along the lines of a phone, door bell, or something, but I couldn't move, wake up, or even open my eyes to see what it was.

When I finally awoke in my bed on Thursday I felt very strange and realized something odd must have happened to me. I turned on the TV to realize what day it was and to get my bearings. I called work and was asked how I was and told I hadn't been to work all week. They did say that I had called in sick on Monday, but I had no recollection of it (or anything over those missing 3 days).

I simply went on with my life, never remembering anything more about those days, but realizing every day that my mind just didn't work the same. I have always remembered it of course, one wouldn't forget such a strange thing. I never discussed it with anyone, not even a doctor for I had always been healthy and a health nut and never went to doctors for even a check up or a flu shot. I never seemed to get sick more than a slight cold once every 5 or 6 years, so always considered myself my own doctor.

Well, here is the thing. Just in the last month I discovered something very interesting. I have been giving myself my own haircut for many years. Got really good after watching my high price stylist for half of my life. So a couple of weeks ago I really goofed while using the electric trimmer on the back of my head. Twitched or wasn't paying attention and took a big chunk about 3 inches above the bottom of my usual back hairline. It was so bad that all I could do was raise my entire back hairline to the ridiculous level of about 3-4 inches above what was normal for me. Looks like I put a bowl on my head now.

After doing that I kept going over one stretch that looked like I missed it. But after a few swipes I realized it wasn't a stretch of hair. It was a deep obvious scare about 2" long. I have never cut my head open, and would surely remember that bad of a tear or injury if I had. As I examined it closer and closer in the hand held mirror, I realized that it was an old incision, perfectly straight yet at one time wide and deep and located exactly at the base of my skull.

Could this have something to do with those 3 missing days? Did someone or something experiment or probe my brain, leaving me with only part of my intelligence and mental clarity? Where was I during those 3 days and why can't I remember anything about them? Was I the one that even called in sick that Monday to my work? Or did someone or something do that for me? I sure don't know.

If you doubt my story, if I knew how and it was permitted, I could show you a pick of my goofy haircut and the scare that was hidden under my hair for all this time. Let me know if there is a way and if anyone cares at all.

But whatever you do, please don't doubt my story. It is very true, honest, and sincere.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:34 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,694,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmmac View Post
They keep hearing the word Alien emanating from the Phoenix area airwaves so they thought they would be welcomed.
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware_of_Dog View Post
You may laugh at this or draw any conclusion you want, but I swear every word is true.

But whatever you do, please don't doubt my story. It is very true, honest, and sincere.
Sorry. I don't believe anyone. Not even you mr. three degrees. I think that's wonderful you could afford such a thing.

My thoughts on "UFO" sightings in Phoenix.... Aircraft experimentation by the military. Think about it, we have area 51 and the many air bases surrounding this state. I did a random google search for air force bases and we are 2nd next to Texas, as far as surrounding air bases. California,Nevada,Utah, New Mexico,Colorado.

You don't think with the vast amount of open areas that they don't experiment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: