Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 12:13 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,386,125 times

Advertisements

I need a roof rat service in Tempe. Had truly Nolan for 5 months, no progress. Time for change.

Help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 02:09 PM

164 posts, read 184,631 times
Are the rats in your attic or what? I live on the Camelback East/ Arcadia area and we have them. Some of my neighbors tell me that they've seen the feral cats walking across the yard with a rat in the mouth. We're very careful to not leave doors open and keep the citrus harvested. If you have neighbors who don't clean up after their dogs or leave dry dog food outdoors, that can be problem. What has Truly Nolan done to get rid of your problem?

Old 05-19-2017, 03:27 PM

It's a tri level house they are in the floors and walls of the middle level. Sealed exterior rechecked it multiple times for entry points, smoke test--plumbing checked out ok. We're all scratching our heads at this point.

No activity for a couple days and then multiple will be in here. Catching with traps but it never ends.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:23 PM

2,391 posts, read 2,730,658 times
Stay away from the biggies, like Truly Nolan and Orkin.

I suggest you do some serous research, because eery company will tell you how great they are. Have you cruised online looking for expert opinion? There's a informal expert in the west valley - I wish I could remember his name. Have you talked to your gardener about making sure everything is trimmed back?

Old 05-20-2017, 05:39 PM

2,391 posts, read 2,730,658 times
Okay, I checked my notes, and found this for you:

The informal expert I was thinking of is here:

Home Page

And the company used by local government is City Wide.

Old 05-23-2017, 02:30 PM

Ok so truly Nolan is sending out another big shot before we move on the refund. Voebe, so the three companies listed part way down the page are supposed to be top guns? As well as city wide?

I will start with one of them. Not sure if you saw my pm. Thanks for your help.

I asked the neighbors on one side of the house if they had problems--they said no. Their house is well kept. Ours is, but on the opposite side the house is kind of dilapidated, pool is empty, back yard looks like a field. I'm wondering if that's where they are coming from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area