Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 03:29 PM

8,048 posts, read 12,311,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla View Post
AZ is kind of interesting though (I've been here about six months) because a lot of the hispanics here have been here for generations. I wouldn't say they're whitewashed exactly, but hispanic culture seems to be a lot more integrated into the mainstream here
That's what I mean. I don't really see any kind of separation of Hispanics from anybody else. Most of them blend in very well, and they have no reason to be outcasts anyway since they make up a pretty good share of the population here. I think the OP needs to come here and check out some of the social scenes. There's no reason to judge people solely by their race/ethnic backgrounds ... and those who do aren't worth the time of day anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 10:10 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,990,007 times
The question here should be "WHY would someone want a Tempe blond?"

I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with my cell phone than be stuck with one of those bimbos. I'm sorry, but the blond ASU campuslut/party/valley girl image is the WORST on earth. How anyone finds that type of "woman" remotely attractive is so bizarre. I mean, if you like having to lower your IQ just to have a conversation with them, while having to listen to endless hours of rambling and nonsensical talk about gossip and the Kardashians, then I don't get why people seek those types of girls out.

OP: life is short. Enjoy it. Get with a woman who is intelligent and has some kind of drive in life other than to bar hop and contract every STD known to man. Find a woman who is more turned on by intelligence and humor than a tan and tribal tattoos.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:52 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,988,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post

I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with my cell phone than be stuck with one of those bimbos. I'm sorry, but the blond ASU campuslut/party/valley girl image is the WORST on earth. How anyone finds that type of "woman" remotely attractive is so bizarre. I mean, if you like having to lower your IQ just to have a conversation with them, while having to listen to endless hours of rambling and nonsensical talk about gossip and the Kardashians, then I don't get why people seek those types of girls out.

OP: life is short. Enjoy it. Get with a woman who is intelligent and has some kind of drive in life other than to bar hop and contract every STD known to man. Find a woman who is more turned on by intelligence and humor than a tan and tribal tattoos.
Tempe blonde would include students/graduates of ASU smart guy

You ever been to Tempe or the campus before? We're not talking about Scottsdale.

Old 06-13-2017, 06:15 PM

550 posts, read 1,491,458 times
IME, a minority gets a lot of pressure from those in their own community to date their own kind and associate with their own kind, and act a certain way. People of other races also assume that you're going to socialize within your own racial community, because that's how all the other <insert minority here> are. If the minority community is small enough to be virtually non-existent, that pressure goes away, and people don't make assumptions about how you'll act and who you'll associate with. This is why I think it's better to live in a place where you're a true minority. It may also be why you see white women in Tempe dating black guys and not hispanics.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:34 PM

7,836 posts, read 4,588,302 times
Quote:

Beat me to it CATS. "Typical hot blonde girl types" are generally highly overrated.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:18 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,990,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Tempe blonde would include students/graduates of ASU smart guy

You ever been to Tempe or the campus before? We're not talking about Scottsdale.
No. Ive never been to Tempe or near campus. I just dreamt all that stuff up just because.

Im in Tempe every Thursday night, right on campus. Im on Mill at least once a month, too. On top of that, I ride my bike through there 3-4 times a month. Ive heard enough "woooo hoooos" from the bimbos there to make me puke. And yes, Scottsdale has its fair share in Old Town at night, but many of those girls are.... DUN DUN DUNNNNN... ASU students.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:29 AM

4,073 posts, read 5,179,870 times
Here's a surprise...4 days since the OP posted this and <gasp> no replies.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:57 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,630,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtAZ View Post
Here's a surprise...4 days since the OP posted this and <gasp> no replies.
Sounds like we have experienced yet another one-and-done, hit-and-run poster... or should we say poser?

Old 06-14-2017, 08:13 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,513,764 times
Quote:

Too many shallow people who base their interests on what they see with their eyes instead of the inner beauty a person might possess, that's why.

I noticed this kind of judgmental attitude in oldtown Scottsdale more so than in Tempe but I'm sure it exists everywhere.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,691,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Too many shallow people who base their interests on what they see with their eyes instead of the inner beauty a person might possess, that's why.

I noticed this kind of judgmental attitude in oldtown Scottsdale more so than in Tempe but I'm sure it exists everywhere.
A healthy sex life is part of a healthy relationship. Not everyone can snuggle up with a five. Just because someone wants to spend their life with someone physically attractive doesn't necessarily make them shallow. If that's all they care about, then I'd agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area