Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 05:40 AM

656 posts, read 818,390 times

Advertisements

If you want quality, I would go to a butcher like Hobe Meats. For lowest price, try Food City, Lee Lee's, Los Altos Ranch, Walmart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 11:22 PM

7,843 posts, read 4,595,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minntoaz View Post
Sprouts and Costco. Meat from Costco. Costco used to be (in Washington and Minnesota) where I got most of my organic produce but the Costco produce sections here in AZ are very lackluster and contain little to no organic so sprouts is okay for that.
Hummm... that's odd because I was just there yesterday and was surprised how much of their offerings were organic. I recently read that Costco was doing about $4B in organics, followed by Whole Foods at around $3.5B. I also understand Costco is working toward having something on the order of 70% of their food SKU's being organic products.

That said, Sprouts does a great job on fresh.

Old 10-26-2017, 11:54 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,415,379 times
Im sure this grocery store has been out of business for awhile, but does anyone remember the off meat they constantly sell at Megafoods? Lol

Old 10-28-2017, 02:51 AM

4,468 posts, read 10,646,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawrence01 View Post
That is weird. My Fry's card works at Smith's, Fred Meyer, Dillon's, the Kroger convenience stores, and the Kroger's stores both in the store and at the gas pumps.

There are two differences. At many of the Kroger divisions, you can redeem your Fry's points at the pump. If you choose not to, at some divisions, you still get a $0.03/ gallon discount. Fry's does NOT offer that as I tried using an old Kroger's card that I had before.

Second, you do NOT get surveys (for the 50 fuel points) at other locations.

OTOH, you get senior discount days in Arizona and at Smith locations. You don't get anything like that at the Kroger stores in cincinnati.
If you have one of the rewards cards but move to an area where the Kroger store is different brand, call the main corporate office and they can add the "new" chain to your existing rewards card. Example: if you have Smiths or Krogers branded reward card and want the senior discount at Fry's, you'll need to call and update your card. The store customer service department can give you the #.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area