Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2015, 07:26 AM

79 posts, read 344,885 times

Advertisements

The wife and I toured the model homes at Encore a few weeks ago (it's a new 55+ community within Eastmark), but aren't ready yet to sit down with a sales rep.

I am curious if anyone has talked with a rep and knows what the HOA fees are in Encore. I think that the Eastmark HOA is around $80 a month, and I am sure that Encore will have it's own HOA fees on top of that.

Does anyone know what the Encore monthly HOA fees are?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2015, 05:23 PM

60 posts, read 119,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul91 View Post
The wife and I toured the model homes at Encore a few weeks ago (it's a new 55+ community within Eastmark), but aren't ready yet to sit down with a sales rep.

I am curious if anyone has talked with a rep and knows what the HOA fees are in Encore. I think that the Eastmark HOA is around $80 a month, and I am sure that Encore will have it's own HOA fees on top of that.

Does anyone know what the Encore monthly HOA fees are?

Thanks!
I live in Eastmark and the HOA fees are $85/mos (comprised of 2-3 separate fees that are paid all together)....I'm sure Encore, as you've mentioned, will have their own HOA fee but your part of the Eastmark fee may be less than the other Eastmark residents.

Have you found anything out since your intial post?

Old 04-26-2015, 02:48 AM

79 posts, read 344,885 times
Thanks for the Eastmark info.

I reached out to an Encore sales rep, and got the info I was looking for. Once the Encore community center is open (summer 2016), the HOA fees will be comparable to Trilogy in Gilbert. Until then, they are lower than the standard Eastmark fee. I was pleasantly surprised with that info! And... I learned that they fence in all the backyards, which is great for people like me that have a dog.

The taxes and assessments seem to be pretty high though.... but I imagine that is the case in new communities.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:11 PM

60 posts, read 119,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul91 View Post
The taxes and assessments seem to be pretty high though.... but I imagine that is the case in new communities.

We negotiated the CFD assessment in our contract. That's something you can try especially if they're slow on sales

Old 04-11-2019, 06:18 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,156,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogota Sicario View Post
mod cut - deleted post
I've been to Encore. No thanks. On paper, it's "Mesa" but it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out on the edge of town. didn't you figure that out before you bought??? See https://www.google.com/maps/place/En...4d-111.6093956

Forgetting that for a moment, I'm going to take a leap that the HOA was designed for people like you. You know, folks that think they don't have to abide by the rules. So yea, I've "snitched" on my neighbors twice now in our DMB development (it's called an on-line form and we both live in a DMB community) when neighbors don't have the common sense to paint their house or not let their yard go to Hell. Because if a neighbor knocked on your door and let you know that yard looks like crap, you might try and embarrass them by highlighting their name like you did on the internet.

Basically the HOA employee was was doing her job. Normally, they don't have the courage to enforce items out of fear that they will get a reputation of being too tough and not sell homes. So kudos to HOA enforcement person. Basically, one key reason for hiring the HOA is to protect the masses from people who think the rules don't apply to them.

Last edited by VTsnowbird; 04-11-2019 at 08:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area