Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 08:23 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,611,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post
Why do you "believe" this? What's the basis for your belief?

You either have a diagnosis from a qualified medical professional, or you don't. Your beliefs don't count.
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Good to know you are as wise about this as your are about rent. If the poster is female, it's very likely that she knows a hell of lot more about what is going on in her body than her doctor does. It's fact that doctors dismiss a lot of female patient concerns and misdiagnose female patients on a regular basis. Also, in Arizona, patients can order a very wide array of tests without a doctors order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2020, 07:00 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,287,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaker View Post
I have been known to take a short nap when I have a MRI. Heard that some of them have ear phones so you can listen to music
I had an MRI last year for my foot. The machine was very loud, but they gave me earplugs and headphones and played music of my choice. The tech also used the headphones to communicate with me, let me know how much longer, etc. I actually fell asleep.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:35 AM

108 posts, read 148,370 times
Default Gfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post
Why do you "believe" this? What's the basis for your belief?

You either have a diagnosis from a qualified medical professional, or you don't. Your beliefs don't count.
First off, you're a rude *******. Please don't bother reading, nor replying, to anything I post. I was actually going to respond and give an explanation as to why I believe what I stated, but I remembered that you are a rude ******* and decided not to.

Seriously, please do not read/reply to anything I post ever again. GFY.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:55 AM

108 posts, read 148,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon View Post
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Good to know you are as wise about this as your are about rent. If the poster is female, it's very likely that she knows a hell of lot more about what is going on in her body than her doctor does. It's fact that doctors dismiss a lot of female patient concerns and misdiagnose female patients on a regular basis. Also, in Arizona, patients can order a very wide array of tests without a doctors order.
FYI, I'm a man; but I appreciate the nice gesture, nonetheless. And that poster is a rude ****ing *******, which I replied and mentioned to them; and I hope they respect what I asked and that they do not ever again read/reply to anything I post on here.

As for what I believe, that moron seems to not understand what the point of my wanting/needing the MRI is: which is to determine if I actually have a pinched/compressed sciatic nerve. In the meantime, based on the pain and discomfort I've felt over the past few years, and after telling my doctor about it and describing it to him, as well as looking online for what others say about similar pain/discomfort, it SEEMS like I likely have a problem with my sciatic nerve, which is why I stated that that's what I BELIEVE.

Seriously, I don't understand the purpose of posts like the one that jnojr posted. Do they just want to show that they are a rude piece of ****? Do they enjoy showing off how much of an ******* they can be, and for no good reason? It's rude pieces of **** like jnojr that make some of us reluctant to post and ask for advice on forums like these, because we have to worry about some stupid ******* showing up and showing off how unnecessarily rude they can be. I legitimately don't understand what the point of posting something like that was. Unless, as I mentioned, it was just to try to show off how much of a ****ing ******* they can be, and for no good reason.

As for you, and all of the other nice folks who took the time to reply and try to be helpful, thank you very much for your feedback. I definitely appreciate it. I actually got a new appointment scheduled later this month, hopefully, in an open MRI or Standing/Upright MRI machine. I will plan on trying to come back and reply and share some feedback on my MRI experience after I get it done, assuming that I'm actually able to get through it.

Last edited by Arizona Renegade; 02-06-2020 at 11:37 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area