Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 12:16 AM

88 posts, read 86,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
GenZ, Millennials, Baby Boomers it's all the same: People looking for someone they like and get along with.

People have always had to wade through head games before they can get down to business of "I like you and you like me... so let's give it a go." And most people have gotten hurt at one time or another which often brings an extra layer of caution into the relationship..

At the end of the day boy meets girl has been going on since... since the days of Adam and Eve. (And we all know how well that turned out.)

But seriously folks there somebody out there for everyone. Just go easy, take your time and keep your eyes open!
I believe that there is somebody out there for me, I just haven't met her yet. It just was never the right time. Aside from living in two terrible cities in the past, I was going through a lot of personal issues and just was not ready. Now I am, and in the Fall, talking to people will be back to normal. That, and I'll be so handsome by the fall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 08:51 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,301,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Madolf View Post
How will you know?
Are you going to ask for ID up front?
It wouldn't surprise me with this dude.

Old 04-22-2021, 10:09 AM

60 posts, read 40,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaricopaCountyResident View Post
I believe that there is somebody out there for me, I just haven't met her yet. It just was never the right time. Aside from living in two terrible cities in the past, I was going through a lot of personal issues and just was not ready. Now I am, and in the Fall, talking to people will be back to normal. That, and I'll be so handsome by the fall.
You’re going to blame two cities for your lack of dating success? Seriously?

Two cities, two episodes of failure. One common denominator: You.

Old 04-22-2021, 10:36 AM

903 posts, read 587,275 times
My wife and I are celebrating 29-years this weekend. We started dating 8-years prior in 8th grade. We are only 24-days apart.

My brother met his wife using Great Expectations. They are 9-years apart, he was 30 when they met, but well established and she was fairly mature at the time. They are still married. Funny note, my wife and I were married before both of my older brothers and we older than both of their wives.

My son just graduated college. Seems like most of the young ladies he dated in college weren't very mature. So that would be my concern. You may get a bit of "drama", but maybe that is what you are looking for. Personally, I would lean towards 25 and up. But who knows.

cd :O)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area