Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2021, 08:33 AM

9,746 posts, read 11,169,688 times

Advertisements

Actually, I don't. Which ones?

Old 11-29-2021, 11:26 AM

1,694 posts, read 1,275,928 times
How about vaccine passports for starters? Or mandatory vaccinations to hold a job? Those thoughts were "outlandish" and just "fear mongering" by a few nuts just a year ago.

Old 11-29-2021, 11:44 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,651,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
How about vaccine passports for starters? Or mandatory vaccinations to hold a job? Those thoughts were "outlandish" and just "fear mongering" by a few nuts just a year ago.
No they weren't. Inoculation requirements for schooling, employment, and travel are nothing new. Try again.

Old 11-29-2021, 12:50 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,281,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
No they weren't. Inoculation requirements for schooling, employment, and travel are nothing new. Try again.
Yep, this was a given IMO once they reached FDA approval. The conspiracy theories had more to do with it being a "planned" pandemic to either 1. Make "big pharma and bill gates wealthier" or 2. Ruin the economy so that the previous president would look bad and he would be voted out. A third would be that the vaccine has a microchip or tracking device of some sort.

Old 11-29-2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
Yep, this was a given IMO once they reached FDA approval. The conspiracy theories had more to do with it being a "planned" pandemic to either 1. Make "big pharma and bill gates wealthier" or 2. Ruin the economy so that the previous president would look bad and he would be voted out. A third would be that the vaccine has a microchip or tracking device of some sort.
Right. Very curious as to what conspiracy theories are now “our reality”. LOL! So funny how they’re painfully desperate for a gotcha moment when all of the wild nonsense has failed to pan out.

Old 11-29-2021, 02:05 PM

1,694 posts, read 1,275,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Right. Very curious as to what conspiracy theories are now “our reality”. LOL! So funny how they’re painfully desperate for a gotcha moment when all of the wild nonsense has failed to pan out.
What has failed to pan out is everything you and your government overlords have been spewing for the past two years. Nothing has worked.

I'm just going to keep living my life - you can keep screaming at the clouds. I honestly barely even think about COVID anymore. It's a non-issue for me. You can keep taking part in the world's largest experiment.

Old 11-29-2021, 02:14 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,281,299 times
Quote:
What has failed to pan out is everything you and your government overlords have been spewing for the past two years. Nothing has worked.

I'm just going to keep living my life - you can keep screaming at the clouds. I honestly barely even think about COVID anymore. It's a non-issue for me. You can keep taking part in the world's largest experiment.
Who is conducting the experiment? Aliens?

Old 11-29-2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:

Everything has worked. Masks work. Vaccines work. There's just no cure for stupidity and selfishness so we're where we are. Still, we'd be a hell of a lot worse off without the mitigation efforts in place. I don't really think about COVID either. I'm well protected. Those wide open to and unprotected from the long-term effects of a novel virus are the real Guinea pigs that we'll study for years to come. "World's largest experiment" indeed.

Still waiting on the original "point" to be made though that all these conspiracy theories came true. I'll save you the time; they haven't and they're just as insane and unhinged today as they were then.

Old 11-29-2021, 06:12 PM

4,175 posts, read 2,574,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Madolf View Post
It's definitely time to move on from the state of perma-panic and get used to living with this virus.
Simply amazing how the regular flu just up, and vanished after covid came on the scene. All those deaths that used to be attributed to the various flus are now chocked up to covid. How convenient.

Old 11-29-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Simply amazing how the regular flu just up, and vanished after covid came on the scene. All those deaths that used to be attributed to the various flus are now chocked up to covid. How convenient.
Convenient for who? I wonder if it had anything to do with everyone wearing masks and staying away from each other. The silly feigned amazement is cringey at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area