Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 12:54 PM

2,926 posts, read 3,110,150 times

Advertisements

So, mandatory masking, send the healthy home, closing businesses and churches, mandatory vaccines, etc., etc., etc.; naw, that's not control.

Not. At. All.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:56 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,592,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You must have read some of my posts as I have been calling it the controlyavirus since the beginning.

Lol, great minds think alike. Most likely it's because we read the same sensible sites based on facts. I have been calling it that for the last couple of years. But I picked it up away from here. It wasn't original from me.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:57 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,691,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtAZ View Post
Don't forget that with a 95% "efficacy" rate the vaccine basically gives you the same chances than if you were unvaccinated. It is just supposed to keep you out of the hospital 95% of the time...which is where we were at without the vaccine.
That's bogus logic and shows a very poor understanding. If the vaccine had a 95% efficacy rate, that means that 5% of those vaccinated will get the virus. Then, of those 5% that catch it, you can use your hospitalization rate to compare it with the 100% of those unvaccinated that that hospitalization rate would apply to.

That's not at all "the same chances as if you were unvaccinated". That's the type of garbage misinformation that gets spread around and those without the capacity to comprehend it for themselves, buy into it.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
So, mandatory masking, send the healthy home, closing businesses and churches, mandatory vaccines, etc., etc., etc.; naw, that's not control.

Not. At. All.
Just so we're all clear, it's the media that wants to control us, right? What will they do with us once they gain control? Sounds scary.

Quote:
The media. You really need to keep up..

Old 12-01-2021, 01:05 PM

2,926 posts, read 3,110,150 times
Just so we're clear here, as if . . .

I never said the media is trying to control us. I called it the controlyavirus because I do not now, nor ever did, see why the .gov made all the orders and mandates based upon the facts I have already given. The mortality rate in the US is still just under one quarter of one percent. And the cases vs test is 6.56%.

After two years.

Heart disease has killed more in the last year than the controlyavirus has in two almost.

Yet here we are.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. Look that up. We're supposed to be the land of the free and home of the brave, not a bunch of safe space cowards.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:05 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,302,210 times
The mental illness is strong in this thread. It's coming from areas outside of metro Phoenix largely, so I think it's time to move this to the politics/controversy board so others can join in with wackiness.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:07 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,302,210 times
Quote:

I never said the media is trying to control us. I called it the controlyavirus because I do not now, nor ever did, see why the .gov made all the orders and mandates based upon the facts I have already given. The mortality rate in the US is still just under one quarter of one percent. And the cases vs test is 6.56%.

After two years.

Heart disease has killed more in the last year than the controlyavirus has in two almost.

Yet here we are.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. Look that up. We're supposed to be the land of the free and home of the brave, not a bunch of safe space cowards.
The lockdowns and mask mandates were a previous administration. Vaccine mandates have been around for hundreds of years. Settle down

Old 12-01-2021, 01:12 PM

Quote:

After two years.

Yet here we are.

You didn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Who are “they” and why exactly do “they” want us to be afraid?
Quote:
The media. You really need to keep up.
Still confused then as to who is behind this crazy plot to control us. If not the media, who? And what will the do with us once they gain control?

Old 12-01-2021, 01:15 PM

4,073 posts, read 5,179,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
The lockdowns and mask mandates were a previous administration. Vaccine mandates have been around for hundreds of years. Settle down
Name one "vaccine mandate" besides COVID that makes you un-employable. Across the board...not just healthcare or whatever.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:16 PM

6,794 posts, read 5,110,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
The mental illness is strong in this thread. It's coming from areas outside of metro Phoenix largely, so I think it's time to move this to the politics/controversy board so others can join in with wackiness.
Yes, that's exactly my observation. I was going to add a few comments but there's little point, as this thread is veering off into the ditch, haha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area