Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 01:22 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,285,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtAZ View Post
Name one "vaccine mandate" besides COVID that makes you un-employable. Across the board...not just healthcare or whatever.
If you're working for someone else, you never had full control. You do have the "freedom" to quit, work somewhere more anti-vax friendly or start your own thing. We've never had so much push back on vaccines because back then people didn't read fake news ant vax websites like they do now. The mandates are necessary because of all the people that don't trust or understand science

Old 12-01-2021, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikernut View Post
Yes, that's exactly my observation. I was going to add a few comments but there's little point, as this thread is veering off into the ditch, haha!
It's scary to think we share a civilization with some of these people that live in an alternate reality.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:25 PM

4,176 posts, read 2,579,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
The mental illness is strong in this thread. It's coming from areas outside of metro Phoenix largely, so I think it's time to move this to the politics/controversy board so others can join in with wackiness.
As far as I am concerned, I am researching places to move to that are freedom loving, and conservative that don't shut down, and force people to behave in cowardly manners for something with an over 99% survival rate. I plan on moving OUT of a blue state to a red one with some backbone. That is why I am here. And yes, I have that right.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:28 PM

2,926 posts, read 3,098,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
You didn't?

Still confused then as to who is behind this crazy plot to control us. If not the media, who? And what will the do with us once they gain control?
Apparently reading comprehension was not your strong suit. You keep . . .

You know what? You are useless. Border on trolling with the way you twist your point and my words into a tiny little pretzel. I do not believe in the 'ignore' list, but you make it tempting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
As far as I am concerned, I am researching places to move to that are freedom loving, and conservative that don't shut down, and force people to behave in cowardly manners for something with an over 99% survival rate. I plan on moving OUT of a blue state to a red one with some backbone. That is why I am here. And yes, I have that right.
We'll, AZ is a purple state trending blue, so keep looking.

The comparisons to the flu are nonsense. My dad was healthy, had the flu before and never had an issue. Got COVID right before the vaccines and now he's ashes in a box. Stop the misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikernut View Post
Yes, that's exactly my observation. I was going to add a few comments but there's little point, as this thread is veering off into the ditch, haha!
And why is that? Because it doesn't agree with your take on the subject? Hmm.

Control the narrative to control opinion.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:30 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,659,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Apparently reading comprehension was not your strong suit. You keep . . .

You know what? You are useless. Border on trolling with the way you twist your point and my words into a tiny little pretzel. I do not believe in the 'ignore' list, but you make it tempting.
Maybe, or perhaps it's that a clear explanation hasn't been made. I haven't twisted anything and to the contrary, I'm seeking clarification. You've alleged that this is some ploy to control us. First it's the media doing it, then it's not. So, who exactly is behind this plot and what is their goal?

Old 12-01-2021, 01:35 PM

6,775 posts, read 5,075,992 times
Quote:
And why is that? Because it doesn't agree with your take on the subject?
No. Because moderators will likely delete most of this thread, as being way off topic from the original question.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
We'll, AZ is a purple state trending blue, so keep looking.

The comparisons to the flu are nonsense. My dad was healthy, had the flu before and never had an issue. Got COVID right before the vaccines and now he's ashes in a box. Stop the misinformation.
I will move exactly where, and when I want to, contrary to your helpful hints. I will help to restore Arizona, or wherever I go to a bright red state.

Old 12-01-2021, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I will move exactly where, and when I want to, contrary to your helpful hints. I will help to restore Arizona, or wherever I go to a bright red state.
You're just going to be controlled by the media if you move here, but ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area